Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An older order... or a new order?

There seemed to be some confusion on stock availability on a recent short stack.

I am probably OK with my existing orders. But I have used a mix of Sideshow, AE, Timewalker, and BBTS over the last few years. As of now only Sideshow and Timewalker have never come up short on preorders far as I am aware. So I will likely be ordering accordingly.

An older order... or a new order?

There seemed to be some confusion on stock availability on a recent short stack.

It wasn't a "new" order from whenever that glitch was, but it was a later order admittedly as far as the timeline of release goes, it was in May. I don't really blame AE as much since they said Sideshow shorted them, but it sucks balls no matter what. The TNS order I made hasn't had an update in 8 days, so hope that actually shows up.

AE ...said Sideshow shorted them, but it sucks balls no matter what.

That does suck, I didn't know any Mudtroopers POs had gotten cancelled yet... but I was expecting it.

This new multi-batch run style by HT can be tough if you don't get your PO in fairly early. I'd love to know how many figures are in a factory batch run. But just spit-balling, if a run requires that 300 figures get made (it could be a lot more), and the last batch of POs has only gotten to 42 then HT likely doesn't make the that last run and 42 people get burned.

It wasn't a "new" order from whenever that glitch was, but it was a later order admittedly as far as the timeline of release goes, it was in May. I don't really blame AE as much since they said Sideshow shorted them, but it sucks balls no matter what. The TNS order I made hasn't had an update in 8 days, so hope that actually shows up.

Same my mudtrooper from TNS hasn’t moved just says awaiting shipment for about the same amount of time.

Ikon Collectables have moved the ETA up to Sept 7th from the standard end of quarter date of the 30th. So looks like Australia is about to finally get their stock.

Ikon Collectables have moved the ETA up to Sept 7th from the standard end of quarter date of the 30th. So looks like Australia is about to finally get their stock.

Yep!!
September was the date Popcultcha gave me a few months back.
Now the roll of the dice begins to see if any get canceled like Krennic.

Way late to this party, and its all about Ahsoka now... but here's my part...

COMP 3rdA.jpg

Really love this trooper. One of the BEST since the OT.

I'm not sure about the crisp part, but thank you very much.

This figure is a great example of mixed media. All sorts of things going on here. Lots of dirt. Even more dirt could be fun. This thing would look great absolutely filthy.

If you can still get this at retail, I highly suggest you do. You will enjoy it... and the resale value down the line will likely be very high. Win, win.

Glad you all are getting in your Mudtroopers in. I?m sure you?re stoked Wor-gar. I know you were worried you might not get it. Bet it was worth the wait now

I'm not sure about the crisp part, but thank you very much.

Extra-crispy on my iPhone! ;)

If you can still get this at retail, I highly suggest you do. You will enjoy it... and the resale value down the line will likely be very high. Win, win.

My collecting has been winding down for a while by choice, while COVID-19 has made other choices for me (financially), so not gonna happen on this one. But I'll live vicariously through the forum. :yess:

I'm waiting to see someone cover this thing in mud...as you say, it'd look awesome. Back in the day I would have loved to do a squad this way, with different height bodies and kit.

Back