Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On SSC, yes. They postponed the last payment to July next month. I'll pay all the rest when shipping amount is available.

I'm not on flex and have heard nothing. Not even a shipping cost update on my order page. :monkey2

FlexPay is probably the reason. I have a regular order and it?s 6/18. Guessing TFH is the same.

Indeed. In Momaw's case I do not know if they differentiate overseas orders from domestic? Do they usually ship to Australia at the same time as US shipments? I have no idea

Australian orders usually ship out from HK just before the US,in my previous experience.

Oh that's right I remember that happening now. A few times I think folks down under and maybe also in the UK were getting stuff from Sideshow first because of direct from Hong Kong shipments.

My last SS PO which was Crait Luke shipped from the States at the same time as other US orders. But past orders had come straight from HK.

Damn. Still nothing on mine. Congrats. This is one of my most looked forward to figures at the moment.

Thanks, I should get him next Wednesday if things go as per usual. I have another one coming from Timewalker. This could be the previously discussed and dreaded split shipment figure.

Shipping amount is still not determined. Been waiting to pay the rest.

So Sideshow received a small allotment? My understanding is the next shipment is sometime in July/August. Man, they are really dragging this one out.

Sure seems to be the case. Doesn't seem to be any notifications going out except a few from Sideshow and of course the Hong Kong sellers.

Back