Hot Toys Scout Trooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When HT releases theirs, my SSC Scout will be sold in an instant.

I have two... poor guys. Makes me think of the Toy Story movies. Except we are grown men and treating the figures like used prostitutes lololol YOU'RE USELESS TO ME. OUTDATED AND OLD. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. Oh hayyy new gurrrl

I have two... poor guys. Makes me think of the Toy Story movies. Except we are grown men and treating the figures like used prostitutes lololol YOU'RE USELESS TO ME. OUTDATED AND OLD. GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. Oh hayyy new gurrrl

:rotfl

I have to admit I do feel guilty getting rid of older Sideshow figures, particularly when they're replaced by better HT versions!

I'm just getting into SW collection, currently have Iron Man but its stagnant as now all i have is pre order.

So i have the Luke Skywalker Red Five X-wing Pilot, this figure si Sideshow and HToys will come out with one ? i have Princess Leia the mms298 and im glad bc the Sideshow version is not so on with her face.

So all of these Sideshow AT-At, TIE fighter and Luke Skywalker Red Five X-wing Pilot will be made by HT ?

Thing is is if HT does this figure.. which i hope theu do.... they have to do the bike with! It just d idnt make sense otherwise.

I have a Hasbro with a SS scout...looks great out of box for 1/4 the cost.

I have both versions and I have to say that the Hasbro version looks a quarter of the cost of the Sideshow version when next to it. It looks o.k from about 10ft away but the Sideshow version is far superior in terms of detail and looking realistic.

I have both versions and I have to say that the Hasbro version looks a quarter of the cost of the Sideshow version when next to it. It looks o.k from about 10ft away but the Sideshow version is far superior in terms of detail and looking realistic.

Agreed. I also have both and the SSC is far superior in finer details. Of course the Hasbro bike is one of their best releases, so still ok for 1/6 SSC Scout. Hasbro is also sturdier, while the SSC has the small handlebars.

Back