Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My email said October only.

Been at this game ling enough to KNOW there is no second sculpt added. HT would never do this anymore. Why would they? Gee lets add something that decreases our profits on a sold out figure?

This is HT we are talking about.

Mostly likely its a QC issue with the electronics on the chair.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
Or it's a robe staining issue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Well I contacted my seller in Asia on this guy and the Guards. They told me they have a shipment coming from Hot Toys at the moment but they don't know what's in the shipment.....WTF ???
It's the guards. SSC is getting their guards on Friday.

Oh he be taking it ALL off in this house when the time comes.. so I can caress that sweet sweet headsculpt.
Watch them glue the hoods on so we can't see the staining or the rest of the sculpt.

Yeah, having them spaced out is most preferable for me too. Boba Fett I’ve had a ton of time to check out and digest (like a sarlaac) since I got him early.

I order most of my figures from a European webshop nowadays, so whenever figures are released, add a couple of months on top until I receive them. In fact, I just finally got ROTJ Luke this weekend, and only because I was in LA on business and bought him there locally - my shop still hasn't received him...:lol Now that I think about it, I actually do wish Emperor comes out rather sooner than later. It'll be a few months until I get Boba Fett in hand anyway. If Palps comes out in October, I'll be lucky to have him in hand by Christmas.

Except for vader that's pretty much my SW figures for this year too...with the Emperor being my most anticipated since Tarkin..

I usually get most excited for figures I never had before. I used to have both a custom ROTJ Luke and Emperor, but was never satisfied enough with any Boba Fett offering until now, so this will be my first 1:6. Really looking forward to receiving (and customizing) him.

For Palps, I'm actually quite excited to see what the robes' fabric and texture is like in hand. That was the main reason I sold my SSC, I really disliked the drape of his robes. I liked my custom sculpt quite a lot, though I'm certain this new sculpt will blow that away easily.

Watch them glue the hoods on so we can't see the staining or the rest of the sculpt.

I'm on the same page. I think there will be no full sculpt and hood will be not removable. HT are doing cheap moves all the time, for them this is nobrainer. And of course it would be nice if i'm wrong.

Sounds awful, have they ever glued on a hood before? I don’t think they’ll do that.

Sounds awful, have they ever glued on a hood before? I don’t think they’ll do that.

vader.jpg

I highly doubt the hood will be glued.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back