Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon Price...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im still trying to get one, the board has been a dead end so far, but ebay has had a couple which ended at not bad prices unfortunately i wasnt winning them at the time.

Ive got a bunch of stuff to trade for either version or both but no-one seems to have one on the board or doesnt want what i have :/

Im still trying to get one, the board has been a dead end so far, but ebay has had a couple which ended at not bad prices unfortunately i wasnt winning them at the time.

Ive got a bunch of stuff to trade for either version or both but no-one seems to have one on the board or doesnt want what i have :/

Don't feel bad. I tried on this board too and it's pretty much dead. And to boot...I was offering straight up cash. But to really think about it, the prices are crazy for a 12" Leon. :cuckoo:

Don't feel bad. I tried on this board too and it's pretty much dead. And to boot...I was offering straight up cash. But to really think about it, the prices are crazy for a 12" Leon. :cuckoo:

Yeah they really are, its not like its a Predator or something....which are also stupidly priced.

Yeah they really are, its not like its a Predator or something....which are also stupidly priced.

I disagree. They're priced at what people are willing to pay for them. And it's not uncommon for figures to go for that much. HT's RoboCop also fetches about that much. Their Colonial Marines often fetch considerably more. Enterbay's figures are sub-par quality and go for close to that right out of the box.

Prices on Leon didn't seem to go up untill RE5 was released then he just seemed to get harder to find despite the fact he wasn't even in that game. Idk, I remember passing on him about a year and a half ago for about $130 or $150. Biggest mistake I've made in this hobby so far.
I remember I was at Cornerstore Comics to pick up my RPD Leon and I saw the RE4 Leon sitting on the shelf. I had some extra money burning a hole in my pocket so I picked that up too. :yess:

Funny you should mention CSC as that was the place I saw him at for about $130 or $150 about a year and a half ago. Sad thing is, I passed him for Bank Robber Joker, and the MO I sent for BR Joker got stolen and by the time I got my money back, Leon had long since been sold :(

Funny you should mention CSC as that was the place I saw him at for about $130 or $150 about a year and a half ago. Sad thing is, I passed him for Bank Robber Joker, and the MO I sent for BR Joker got stolen and by the time I got my money back, Leon had long since been sold :(
Ouch! I think I may have been the one who bought him. :monkey3

I disagree. They're priced at what people are willing to pay for them. And it's not uncommon for figures to go for that much. HT's RoboCop also fetches about that much. Their Colonial Marines often fetch considerably more. Enterbay's figures are sub-par quality and go for close to that right out of the box.

They are not priced at what people are willing to pay for them, how many buy it nows are relisted and relisted because sellers are too stupid to realise that they are charging to much?

If you want to see what someone is willing to pay for it start it on an auction see what the bid goes to, thats what people are willing to pay not the ridiculous buy it nows of greedy sellers.

They are not priced at what people are willing to pay for them, how many buy it nows are relisted and relisted because sellers are too stupid to realise that they are charging to much?

If you want to see what someone is willing to pay for it start it on an auction see what the bid goes to, thats what people are willing to pay not the ridiculous buy it nows of greedy sellers.

I can agree if you're talking about that $1200 Amazon.com listing price. However these figures were listing and closing at and above the $400 mark no less than 6 months ago and I haven't followed them since then.

I can agree if you're talking about that $1200 Amazon.com listing price. However these figures were listing and closing at and above the $400 mark no less than 6 months ago and I haven't followed them since then.

Leon definately dropped slightly

Leon definately dropped slightly

It's often humorous that it's the babybirds seeking to buy them that are the ones complaining about the prices and justifying lowballing sellers on secondary market value. See the same thing in the AVP threads, RoboCop threads, Colonial Marines threads all the time. It's all right to be frugal but attacking sellers for listing prices is lame.

It's often humorous that it's the babybirds seeking to buy them that are the ones complaining about the prices and justifying lowballing sellers on secondary market value. See the same thing in the AVP threads, RoboCop threads, Colonial Marines threads all the time. It's all right to be frugal but attacking sellers for listing prices is lame.

Ive been collecting HTs since the the Colonial Marines came out its fairly condescending of you to assume that because im mentioning the high price of certain figures that im some form of newbie to the game.

I know a good price when i see one and i know a seller who is trying to take advantage when i see one.

Ive been collecting HTs since the the Colonial Marines came out its fairly condescending of you to assume that because im mentioning the high price of certain figures that im some form of newbie to the game.

I know a good price when i see one and i know a seller who is trying to take advantage when i see one.

I wasn't inferring you were, just that it usually seems to be the case. The fact that you got offended by that lends credibility to it, wouldn't you say? Nowhere did I say nor imply you have to be a newbie to be cheap. You don't. This board is loaded with of proof of that. :lol

If you don't want to pay ebaY prices for Leon, that explains why you still don't have him in your collection. That's not to say you won't ever be able to find him for what you're willing to pay, but it's purchasers who've driven up the price. That is where the blame lies, not on sellers. Nobody owes you a goddam thing. No seller is taking advantage of anyone. If you buy it for that price, that's on you.

I hate the fact that if I ever want an HT P2 Predator, I'm probably gonna have to pay $400 plus for one. The same goes for Leon. The prices may be rediculous, but hell, if there were a chance I could get over twice as much for a figure I only payed $150 or so for, you can bet I'm gonna try and sell it for that much. That being said when someone contuinuously re-lists something, like say a Leon figure for $600 and no one bites, maybe the seller should think of dropping the price abit too if they're serious about selling it.

That's an idea, but I'm guessing that most sellers relist items despite not selling it multiple times before is because they know they can hold out waiting for that one person who's desperate enough to buy it at that price.

I suppose if you not really concerned with selling it yeah you can keep relisting it at the same price but if you really want to sell it and no one is biting, that means you might want to consider selling for a little less. What I find funny are these guys who hve very questionable feedback and ask ridiculous amounts for the item they're selling.

These sellers do it because chances are at some point someone is going to get Pearl Harbored on their auction, get super pissed, and pull the trigger on the seller's marked-up junk just to be done with it. Fair play to them. I consider these sellers to be providing a service to rich people with no patience. It's the dumbasses that pay them that set a bad example (if you care about that sort of thing).

Back