Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriend bought this for me, for my birthday, which was yesterday. As always, thought I'd share. Enjoy!

5858589436_a22ca9fbbd_b.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxXzzKOtZnM"]YouTube - Hot Toys Jill Valentine - Battlesuit Version Review[/ame]

should i buy this right now? will this skyrocket in price too like the other RE5 figures because a lot of stores seem to have this in stock right now

I agree, get it now before it goes up. I regret not getting wesker last year. It was only 150.

Listen to wesker and Project and get Jill while you can at retail price. Almost every Resident Evil figure has increased in price since it's initial release and BS Jill will almost no doubt be the same. The only one you can get under retail anymore is the Chainsaw Ganado.

Well BSAA Jill is still relatively easy to find for near 100 dollars or so. Battle Suit Jill is everywhere still in stock and can be aquired on the secondary market for cheap. There's no hurry. The Wesker and Leon ones skyrocketed because they are Wesker and Leon. People aren't thinking too much about the RE5 Jill.

Well BSAA Jill is still relatively easy to find for near 100 dollars or so. Battle Suit Jill is everywhere still in stock and can be aquired on the secondary market for cheap. There's no hurry. The Wesker and Leon ones skyrocketed because they are Wesker and Leon. People aren't thinking too much about the RE5 Jill.

Where can you find a BSAA version for $100 or so?

Will be getting my BSAA Jill for only 95$ the only catch is rubber on the neck is rip and the weapons are not complete.

Buy it Now!!!! She is awesome and you wont regret it. BSAA for $100 seems like an outlier to me unless she is less than new as described by gr. If you want her new and complete and from a US store get her now.

Back