Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've been reading about similar cases online and such, and that seems to happen. I hope I can be so lucky.

Any luck bro. If I were you I'd go down to the UPS place dressed in drag and blonde wig while their at their busiest, throw a huge B!+ch fit in front of the other customers, demand to speak to the manager or threaten write a letter to their corporate office!

Any luck bro. If I were you I'd go down to the UPS place dressed in drag and blonde wig while their at their busiest, throw a huge B!+ch fit in front of the other customers, demand to speak to the manager or threaten write a letter to their corporate office!

:lol that'll be plan B

As of now BBTS has started the trace, and if nothing shows up they're gonna send me another one.

I just gots to wait...:impatient:

Added a backdrop. Have to say, looks pretty awesome.

img0843ta.jpg

After looking at Jill all weekend as well as replaying Haunting Ground on my friends PS2 I'm half tempted to get an extra Jill head to kit bash a figure of Fiona Belli. Problem is I have no sewing skills to make her outfit and I'm sure it would cost more than what it's worth to have one made not to mention I would still need a 1/6 Hewie.

how hard was it to put on the robe ?

To be honest it wasn't that bad. All you need is a lil patience. What I did was bring both arms up (above head) and with a little work the cloak was on.

Small tip for those still trying: try and bring the arms up slowly, if you do it correct the suit will not break.

Hope this helps.

when they going to release a statue of a zombie or NEMESIS, that would be a lot better...

never mind getting all the figures lined up but you got the boxes to fit behind them is cool wish I had that kind of space

though you are blocking off the air vent into the room

still haven't seen someone post a BS jill cartwheel pose

Back