Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a cool pose, Viper! If only her face has a snarl or angry look...she looks way too calm for such a dynamic pose.

Just got this in the post. Man, what a ball ache it was getting the robe on! Not many toys make you break a sweat. I must say im not actually that fond of the battlesuit in person BUT once i put the robe on i loved it. I thought it would be the other way.

spa5534.jpg

spa5531.jpg

spa5533.jpg

spa5536.jpg

spa5538.jpg

Just got this in the post. Man, what a ball ache it was getting the robe on! Not many toys make you break a sweat. I must say im not actually that fond of the battlesuit in person BUT once i put the robe on i loved it. I thought it would be the other way.

Ask Lord-22, because, as he said: "it was very easy" ...:rotfl :lol:rotfl

BTW congrats! :wink1:

I kept her with the robe on, she looks awesome in that way! :rock

Last edited:
Sweet pics there, but I LOVE that last pic Bakurenoh! Actually made me laugh :lol I wonder who Dutch is meant to be ;)

What's even funnier, is that I read it with Arnie's accent in my mind.

"Gimme uh kian uh furrst aid spuray"

:rotfl

Anyone know when other stores like corner store comics will get these? Missed the preorder and i'd like to avoid ebay if possible. Thanks!

Anyone know when other stores like corner store comics will get these? Missed the preorder and i'd like to avoid ebay if possible. Thanks!

I called yesterday to check on my preorder and the lady over the phone told me expecting it to arrive sometime this week.

the wait is killing me :impatient:

I just got mine from AE today.

Funny thing though, I got my quantum notice from UPS today despite it being shipped out yesterday. Usually AE takes about 3-5 days to get to me, but today they shipped it in 1.

Upon receive it, it was JUST IN ITS SHIPPER, shipped straight from sideshow. Any idea whats going on here gang? Also my AE invoice is attached. This is new to me from them hahab

Funny thing though, I got my quantum notice from UPS today despite it being shipped out yesterday. Usually AE takes about 3-5 days to get to me, but today they shipped it in 1.

Upon receive it, it was JUST IN ITS SHIPPER, shipped straight from sideshow. Any idea whats going on here gang? Also my AE invoice is attached. This is new to me from them hahab
My Jill from AlterEgo is supposed to come in today as well and I got the Quantum notice from Sideshow :lol.

The funny thing is that I order it from AE to avoid paying CA taxes and Sideshow mails it to me anyway.

My Jill from AlterEgo is supposed to come in today as well and I got the Quantum notice from Sideshow :lol.

The funny thing is that I order it from AE to avoid paying CA taxes and Sideshow mails it to me anyway.

AE probably got it's allocation direct from Sideshow. :dunno

Marc at AE told me SS may be experimenting with Jill on shipping. I DO NOT like this as it comes bare in the shipper when AE used to put it in another box with huge packing to prevent any damage...not good.

Marc at AE told me SS may be experimenting with Jill on shipping. I DO NOT like this as it comes bare in the shipper when AE used to put it in another box with huge packing to prevent any damage...not good.

From my understanding sideshow always ships directly in its shipper, it's the buyer's duty to call them and ask them for a "packout" which costs $10 more to have your figure double boxed essentially.

Back