Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was lucky and scooped up my Midnight Wesker at retail last June I belive. That same month I scored BSAA Chris at a GoHastings sale for like $130 shipped. I could probably bring myself to pay around $250 or so for Sheva (if I had the money) but not $300 or more. If the figure had a better, more accurate head sculpt I could bring myself to pay more.

Hey nice pics. Any chance you could tell me how stretchy Jill's battle suit is? Would it be able to fit a HT Bruce Lee body? I was able to get a SS Abbey Chase pants on a Dastan body. Hoping I could do the Jill suit on a Bruce body.

Hey nice pics. Any chance you could tell me how stretchy Jill's battle suit is? Would it be able to fit a HT Bruce Lee body? I was able to get a SS Abbey Chase pants on a Dastan body. Hoping I could do the Jill suit on a Bruce body.

NO WAY, IMPOSSIBLE :slap

Forget it dude!!!

Huh?! Why would you want to do that? :dunno

If you want to recreate Bruce Lee's track suit, try to find some nylon or heavy cotton fabric. The material for Jill's battle suit is made from either rubber or synthetic leather, so it's not appropriate for such a customization. This suit was made especially for a female TT body (slim torso section, enlarged bust area, wide hip area, etc). So even if you do manage to put it on a male body, it'll look weird. Plus, Jill's suit has heels!!

:thud:

I had something else in mind. A new custom I'm working on. I'm working on getting a Bruce body so we'll see.

LOL.

tumblr_la3nwc4Dtq1qe1li6o1_500.gif

Movie outfit:

18119_0536_1_lg.jpg

I played RE5 Gold last night, the bonus level as Josh and Jill, love the suit, cant wait to get her in!

SSC is taking forever to ship Jill. :(

Yeah I was wondering about that, seems like people already have her in hand, where is mine, come on SS make it happen

Im thinking I might get two, I want to display her in the cloak and mask next to Wesker but I dont want to hide that awesome body suit

SSC is taking forever to ship Jill. :(

Yeah I was wondering about that, seems like people already have her in hand, where is mine, come on SS make it happen

Im thinking I might get two, I want to display her in the cloak and mask next to Wesker but I dont want to hide that awesome body suit

Relax, Battle Suit Jill was recently released in Asia. It takes time for product to ship from Asia and make it through Customs. The figure should be processed by this weekend and in hand the next week.

Back