Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found some pics of it got to find some who can sculpt and tailor
Jill_Valentine_Removing_Mask_by_sasuki1992.png

jillbsbrdlady.png

still waiting for a few people to get back to me good chance we will need at least 10 - 20 people for this

Last edited:
I'm interested as well. I have the figure on pre-order with Sideshow, so getting these accessories is a must.

problem with the cloak and mask is no one wants to pay alot for it and hey i understand that how much will you guys be willing to pay ?

problem with the cloak and mask is no one wants to pay alot for it and hey i understand that how much will you guys be willing to pay ?

I don't get how it was too much money given Joker socks are like $400, Indy's shirt was $300, etc. and the complete Dude figure (sculpt, paint, shirt and shorts) is running $700. When you take into account that the mask needs to be sculpted from scratch, needs lenses, painting, etc., and the cloak will have to have the pattern drawn (several times and cut until perfect) then meticulously hemmed from scratch as well so it looks like 1:6 stitching, all this done by somebody who does this in their spare time and has a day job and doesn't work in a sweatshop in HK, whining about $100 for the set makes you guys look like ____ing cheapskates.

Last edited:
Wait...There's a Dude custom?...I want to see!

Nam not every one has opulence.

...I have like 0.5 opulence so I'm in for one Ski...if you're down.

That's my point. $100 is like a steal for this stuff. You'd be paying considerably more through someone else. Forest for the trees people. :huh

Back