Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally picked her up today! Great figure!
Gave up on trying to get the cloak on. My wife tried to get it on as well but gave up when we heard a tear :lol

img8522u.jpg

your custom re3 jill i know you used the explorer boots but how much of a gap is there once you put them on the figure ?

and where get her harness ?

The boots IMO are a bit too big... I manage to purchase 1/6 long black socks and the strap around the boots I tighten them. I also painted the strap black to look like the game boots.

The harnest my made sold it to me. I'll ask him the brand of it. :)

Finally picked her up today! Great figure!
Gave up on trying to get the cloak on. My wife tried to get it on as well but gave up when we heard a tear :lol

img8522u.jpg

i heard havent tried it take the head and hands off rise her arms up and it just slides on

The boots IMO are a bit too big... I manage to purchase 1/6 long black socks and the strap around the boots I tighten them. I also painted the strap black to look like the game boots.

The harnest my made sold it to me. I'll ask him the brand of it. :)

do her feet look big since you have the explorer boots on her?

Having a hard time getting her other right hand on. Seems the hole is too small. Any suggestions?

The suit tends to push the hands up. I pulled the sleeve down a little when I was putting on the other hands and it worked fine.

Having a hard time getting her other right hand on. Seems the hole is too small. Any suggestions?
poke with a larger blunt stick/rod to enlarge the hole in the hand temporary so it'll be easier to insert her hand into the pegs..

just bought my 5th BS Jill.... looking to buy a 6th... instead on cloning Alice... cloning Jill (more economically feasible)...

poke with a larger blunt stick/rod to enlarge the hole in the hand temporary so it'll be easier to insert her hand into the pegs..

just bought my 5th BS Jill.... looking to buy a 6th... instead on cloning Alice... cloning Jill (more economically feasible)...

Damn... LOL making a Jill army.

Just posted a ton of pics on FB, but here are a few until I post up my review-

A1detail20.jpg

detail6.jpg

detail5-4.jpg

detail8-1.jpg

detail10-1.jpg

detail15-2.jpg

detail16-1.jpg

detail13-1.jpg

detail14-1.jpg

Back