Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry mate ^^
i had an argument recently about the same kind of topic and the interlocutor could not accept MY view ^^
Sorry for heating up so fast :)

Oh wait a sec are you trying to imply that i can't have an opinion of my own?
Don't bother Rethorical question i know how fanboys react :)

I have all the designs available from the movie coming for the art book, bluray and private collection and yeah I, me myself and I think that the design they went with the space suit sucks. There are way much better unsused designs, especially one by ridley scott himself wich was finalized and almost used. The perfect bridge between ALIEN puffy suits and those diving ones from PROMETHEUS.

Deal with it, its not that i don't agree with you that i'm wrong... Or right but i know what I like despite what the hype/fanboys might say :)

I can see your point of view because there a million things they could have done but it depends on you and your style IMO
But i am happy
Appikit designs
spj042_zps01112e05.jpg

Well i guess this is our first official reveal since the promised fall reveal never happened?:dunno

It's either David or Holloway the suit worn by Shaw and Meredith suits were different with orange lines and a smaller chest plate.

I was hoping for an update on Magneto or something

It's either David or Holloway the suit worn by Shaw and Meredith suits were different with orange lines and a smaller chest plate.
No, they change suits throughout the film.

Elizabeth puts on the blue suit with orange stripes after she has the trilobite removed. Before that, she wore this one:

Prometheus_cast.jpg

No it doesn't :lol Its definitely female. Look how small the arms are compared to Banner in front of her.

Isn't the suit farther away than Banner? I know it's deceptive, but remember the helmets are very tall.

that and the figure clearly has breasts

Or clearly has a chest plate. Not seeing breasts myself.

I guess we'll see. :dunno
I can't say I care THAT much either way. :D

Back