Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that looks really good. I don?t yet have a Leia in my collection. I plan on getting one but can?t decide which one. Always been a fan of her Hoth outfit but this looks great but so does her Endor. The ANH one is just out of my range

Wow that looks really good. I don?t yet have a Leia in my collection. I plan on getting one but can?t decide which one. Always been a fan of her Hoth outfit but this looks great but so does her Endor. The ANH one is just out of my range

With the ANH one out of the equation, I’d personally go with the Hoth outfit if you’re going for a more iconic representation. Or the Endor, but I think the Hoth outfit might be a bit more iconic. Plus, she had it on for a longer duration. The Bespin gown one is more of an elegant representation, and would probably actually pair well with TLJ Leia.

Great figure, done futzing with the dress, Endor Leia will be much simpler to pose.

C419119F-9799-4C20-ADC4-C776BDE62E95.jpg

This may be a dumb question but does anyone know if HT Leia head sculpts are fully braided hair that can be unbraided or more of an attachment?

I still can't bring myself to order this one even cheaply, she really wasn't in this outfit very long and she comes with literally nothing. If in a while she's still there on the aftermarket reasonably and I'm bored I may grab her, but not for me now.

She’s back to in stock with free shipping currently. I’d jump on her if you haven’t. Kind of irritating that I paid full price plus shipping.

She?s back to in stock with free shipping currently. I?d jump on her if you haven?t. Kind of irritating that I paid full price plus shipping.

Since they seem to have low stock, I'm surprised they're even doing free shipping. It's not like it's 2 years old.

Anyone have any issues with the brown material from inside of the sleeves trying to stick out? There's a hem just inside the sleeve where the brown liner material is sewn, but on the right arm of mine they kind of missed a spot and it's peaking out. I can sort of futz it back in, but once I move the arm it pops back out. A minor issue, but an annoying one nonetheless.

Just bought from SSC. Had the blue 5 minute count down. Now stuck praying for Bespin Han or not being able to display her properly.

Anyone displaying her with the back drop. I wanted too but her dress pushes the backdrop off the stand. Anyone got it to work or did you have to not use the crotch grabber?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back