• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hot toys predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

quadcent

Super Freak
Reaction score
i have a couple of predators that i'm looking to get rid of, the first is avp elder predator, brand new, mint in box, never taken out. $225 + shipping SOLD

the other one is the pred 2, battle damaged exclusive version, it is in mint condition and has been displayed in glass cabinet, have original box and packaging $175 + shipping SOLD

kdn789.jpg

i have seen these sell for more, but i haven't been able to find any recent auctions for either of these, so let me know what you think. shipping is negotiable depending on where you live.
thanks for looking

Last edited:
ok, price drop for board members
the last elder pred just sold for $255 on the bay, and i believe a pred2 battle damaged just sold for $200 on here.
so if anyone wants these lmk.
thanks

dang, that's some good prices, near retail. already have the P2 BD, otherwise would seriously consider it.

yeah i thought so also mesa, funny thing is it took over a month to sell them, and both sold yesterday.
also did bump them for sometime and they were on page 10, so go figure.

anyways thanks to the purchasers, and i hope they enjoy them.
later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back