• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Power Loader For Sale..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Chaver

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
DSC01653.jpg

Help me get a Hot Toys Dark Night New Suit 12" figure!!!

I got a Power Loader for $195 plus shipping or a straight trade for the HT Dark Night new suited figure.I will not ship it with it's original box unless you specify and pay the extra shipping cost.I will not take it apart either for risk of damaging it.If you live in the Chicago land area I would suggest picking this bad boy up cause shipping is going to be a pretty penny.

Joe

so you want to ship this thing fully assembled? wnt it get damaged?

so you want to ship this thing fully assembled? wnt it get damaged?

Taking it apart will damage it! Just try removing one or more of those hoses off of it after they've been attached for some 6 or more odd months,then you'll see what I'm talking about.

I can ship it so that it won't get damaged,it's just going to take a big box and a lot of styrofoam.

Taking it apart will damage it! Just try removing one or more of those hoses off of it after they've been attached for some 6 or more odd months,then you'll see what I'm talking about.

I can ship it so that it won't get damaged,it's just going to take a big box and a lot of styrofoam.

I got mine from Andy B. The same way, It came with no problems. Good Luck on the sale!

Back