Hot Toys Power Loader arrives in UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This has got to be one of the most comprehensive, well articulated, generally amazing reviews I have EVER read. Congrats to Jeff for providing so many pics and such an extraordinary analysis I could only dream of reading.

A kickass Review any sophisticated Collector can truly appreciate!

You Rock Jeff!

Wow, this thing is even more amazing than I could have imagined. I wish I had the space, but If I orded it now it would just be languishing away in a box... and that wouldn't be fair to it :lol

My Wait List converted. :) Thanks to whoever canceled.

I could have gathered one from BBTS, but I wanted the Sideshow points from it.

just received my 12-15 shipping notice...now to decide whether this gets the axe or Darkness.........

You must really like Darkness.

i like the character but The Darkness PF is more impressive to me. plus i think the exl. will be harder to find in the future. not that the PL isn't amazing though because it is. I'll pick it up later but I can't justify buying them both in the same month.

Heh! SSC sends out shipping notices for the Power Loader, and some have already received the Sentinel VS#2 piece, and still no news for me... That is hard!

you haven't received your SV#2...wow, they're taking their time with yours.

Last edited:
Back