Hot toys packaging ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot toys packaging is really annoying.
I just opened Ripley and Drake with no problems but I tend to keep the boxes and when packaging away the box again and it comes down to the see through bits its really pisses me off. I don't know what part goes on top of which one and which part goes where !!. Its so annoying !. Does anyone else have the same problem !! :lol:lol :monkey2:lol:rotfl

Hot toys packaging is really annoying.
I just opened Ripley and Drake with no problems but I tend to keep the boxes and when packaging away the box again and it comes down to the see through bits its really pisses me off. I don't know what part goes on top of which one and which part goes where !!. Its so annoying !. Does anyone else have the same problem !! :lol:lol :monkey2:lol:rotfl

If you think Hot Toys boxes are annoying get yourself the Takara Batman fig, I almost mangled the box when just trying to take the inside part out. THATS an annoying box, I think the HT's boxes are top notch, just as cool as the figs that they come in.

Hot Toys packaging is very nice, except for the figures that still use the twistie ties that don't need them because Hot Toys use too much plastic. The figures have a plastic compartment for the figure with a plastic cover then a third plastic cover, which is totally a waste, and unnecessary. Also, the boxes are too big. The figure and accessories don't need to use all the space that Hot Toys allocate to them. This also affects my storage space. Hot Toys need to be more environmentally conscious.

No problem here... . But there's something I'd like to know... When the HT stands are assembled, can they be taken apart again? Without damage that is. All my figures are MIB, so I don't know.

Hot Toys packaging is very nice, except for the figures that still use the twistie ties that don't need them because Hot Toys use too much plastic. The figures have a plastic compartment for the figure with a plastic cover then a third plastic cover, which is totally a waste, and unnecessary. Also, the boxes are too big. The figure and accessories don't need to use all the space that Hot Toys allocate to them. This also affects my storage space. Hot Toys need to be more environmentally conscious.

I doubt they could make them that much smaller to really matter though.

I have to agree with this. HT really uses the packaging material to generously. In the case of the predators and some of the Alien stuff anyway. Robocop, Terminator, and the Rocky packages are ok I think. But those figures come with less extra's too. Let's be real: if they would reduce the plastic, the product should turn out less expensive also.

i think its about as easy as that preschool toy where you have to hammer different shaped pegs into the right shaped hole. if you can master that.....:lol

i think its about as easy as that preschool toy where you have to hammer different shaped pegs into the right shaped hole. if you can master that.....:lol
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl just lay off the herbs next time, :D one of these things are not like the other;one of these things are not the same. :lol :rolleyes:

Back