Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent some time with Moon Knight and he is outstanding! Here are a few pics i have done of him.
IMG_0279c.jpg
IMG_0225a.jpg
IMG_0243c.jpg

Got mine delivered today.
IMG_1784edit.jpg

Literally a 5 minute unboxing and into the display while I had the time but... holy COW... what a FIGURE.

The fact he looks THIS good with barely any effort... the details, the materials, the cape, the presence.

Okay, look. Normally I get a figure, and I meticulously be professional about it, and go over the pros and cons, and be more informative and critical but...

Not this time. Not with this figure.

My wife literally found my journal from 26 years ago, when I was 10 years old talking about what I loved, and there in that journal I'm saying "Moon Knight is my favorite superhero" with my earnest scribbles of him looking all cool and broody. I had a cheap Toy Biz figure of him with a terrible cloth hood and cape and I loved him so much at that age.

I've been waiting DECADES for Moon Knight in live action (I loved the show) and now I have a figure THIS good.

I can't stop smiling. I wasn't sure HOW I'd feel getting him, but the photos don't do him justice. Everything about him just works. I could not be happier.

Now I'm going to go back and appreciate him more. Of all the figures I've gotten thus far, THIS one is just putting me over the moon right now (no pun intended).

A fun video I came across that some may have seen, but I just now found, and how expertly Hot Toys captured the costume, even down to the hieroglyphics spelling out "Rise and live again as my fist of vengeance, my beloved Moon Knight.".

I'm beyond stunned.

Got mine delivered today.
View attachment 649773
Literally a 5 minute unboxing and into the display while I had the time but... holy COW... what a FIGURE.

The fact he looks THIS good with barely any effort... the details, the materials, the cape, the presence.

Okay, look. Normally I get a figure, and I meticulously be professional about it, and go over the pros and cons, and be more informative and critical but...

Not this time. Not with this figure.

My wife literally found my journal from 26 years ago, when I was 10 years old talking about what I loved, and there in that journal I'm saying "Moon Knight is my favorite superhero" with my earnest scribbles of him looking all cool and broody. I had a cheap Toy Biz figure of him with a terrible cloth hood and cape and I loved him so much at that age.

I've been waiting DECADES for Moon Knight in live action (I loved the show) and now I have a figure THIS good.

I can't stop smiling. I wasn't sure HOW I'd feel getting him, but the photos don't do him justice. Everything about him just works. I could not be happier.

Now I'm going to go back and appreciate him more. Of all the figures I've gotten thus far, THIS one is just putting me over the moon right now (no pun intended).
I adore this post entirely. Very happy you got yours. For me Marvel Ultimate Alliance (acquired thru cheat codes), Marvel Knights: Moon Knight, that's how I'm acquainted with him before the show (which was alright, to me best one out of the Marvel TV live action shows on Disney+).

I've been waiting for a solid 12in figure of him after getting deeper into this collection world. Got mine Friday, as you said once out of box I couldn't stop smiling myself, couldn't believe I'm actually holding a professional figure form of an adaptation of Moon Knight & it's not that bad. That pose you'll see him, I put him that after all the wrapping crap was off & couldn't put him down in a regular position for awhile. Naturally, I'm not the happiest about not receiving an Oscar Isaac sculpt, nor can I say anything good about the ankle articulation (there's none really for those who don't know yet) but pretty much a solid figure.

I consider him having much more presence than Carnage (even with him being bigger) but I don't know maybe it's cause I just really like Moon Knight & I have a penchant for the color white. Anyways, here are some pics with a fellow Marvel Knight.

20230715_084953.jpg

20230715_090645.jpg

20230715_084846.jpg

20230715_084824.jpg

20230715_084730.jpg

While I didn't love the series and never read the comic, this is one of HTs better figure offerings. The source material aesthetically was outstanding and they really captured it here. Congrats to those who like the character as this will be a center piece to your collection!

ordered it yesterday and it got here today. sure is nice living down the street from Sideshow. that said, the ankle joints on the figure are driving me absolutely crazy. not being able to tilt the ankle back and forth is mind numbing.

ordered it yesterday and it got here today. sure is nice living down the street from Sideshow. that said, the ankle joints on the figure are driving me absolutely crazy. not being able to tilt the ankle back and forth is mind numbing.
Nice! Mine just shipped out tonight. I hope to have it by Friday. Yeah, the ankles look to be the one negative thing about this figure.

I adore this post entirely. Very happy you got yours. For me Marvel Ultimate Alliance (acquired thru cheat codes), Marvel Knights: Moon Knight, that's how I'm acquainted with him before the show (which was alright, to me best one out of the Marvel TV live action shows on Disney+).

I've been waiting for a solid 12in figure of him after getting deeper into this collection world. Got mine Friday, as you said once out of box I couldn't stop smiling myself, couldn't believe I'm actually holding a professional figure form of an adaptation of Moon Knight & it's not that bad. That pose you'll see him, I put him that after all the wrapping crap was off & couldn't put him down in a regular position for awhile. Naturally, I'm not the happiest about not receiving an Oscar Isaac sculpt, nor can I say anything good about the ankle articulation (there's none really for those who don't know yet) but pretty much a solid figure.

I consider him having much more presence than Carnage (even with him being bigger) but I don't know maybe it's cause I just really like Moon Knight & I have a penchant for the color white. Anyways, here are some pics with a fellow Marvel Knight.

View attachment 650209
View attachment 650211
View attachment 650212
View attachment 650213
View attachment 650214

Continuing some photos, Moon Knight Vs Venom & a black & white filter:
20230719_004012.jpg

20230719_004720.jpg

Back