Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless there's a season 2 with a new costume design that is. Also, I figure Mando was popular and v1 sold well which resulted to HT milking it by if this flops, hard to tell what will happen.
I’m fairly confident this series isn’t a one-off, and even if there’s no season 2, I fully expect we’ll see him pop up in future projects. He was a West Coast Avenger in the comics, and quite a few of his teammates have yet to be introduced as well.

He’s got dozens of looks in the comics. They can milk him for awhile.

hot toys slacking, too much money for too little
perfect time for competitors to start getting the same licenses and beating their quality & price
it's already started with The Batman
hope we can see it for Moon Knight too

It’s a cool looking figure for the most part, but $285 becoming the new standard price sucks. I’ll be a lot more choosy with Hot Toys from now on.

perfect time for competitors to start getting the same licenses and beating their quality & price
Yes, Hot Toys often makes improvements based on competition. We saw the strides they made in Iron Man figures with just a bit of competition, how they went back to the drawing board on some stuff (like The Batman), and how they react to certain third party releases. Marvel needs to take away the exclusive license so we have more competition.

Good luck prying the marvel license away from hot toys . The inart scenario is unique

This and Gilgamesh are ridiculously overpriced

They should be $220, but those days are long gone unless you're a trooper.

Even troopers aren’t a given these days.

Yup, unless they have all the accessories like the 501st, or a head sculpt, they should be $220.

Stormtrooper Commander and the Coruscant Guard are reasonably priced for what you get.

For $285 we get a bunch of smaller plastic moons and a large plastic moon. Yay.

The only HT I have on order are ones I got nearly free with what was left of my points, between this current $280+ pricing level for barebones releases and Sideshows every increasing added costs I doubt I'll buy much of anything going forward in this scale.

Okoye, I'd buy an Okoye day one, even if the suit was rubber. I think that's it though.

Like several other people here on the forum, I don't particularly like the plastic looking chestpiece on this figure. However overall I think this figure is really cool looking!
That said, I will most likely pass on this and see what the next version looks like.

That’s a lot for a figure that should have more clothing than plastic! Hands and weapons and zero face sculpt. My twin brother is a huge fan of the comics but he says he’ll pass on this!

As a Moon Knight fan I think this looks amazing and I'm buying the crap out of it. If cloth wouldn't have looked as good as whatever materials they're using to get the textures of he costume right, then by all means don't use cloth. All the "but muh cloth!" criticisms here seem strange to me. It isn't supposed to be a Mego doll.

As it stands it looks like he leapt right out of my TV screen and I'm pre-ordering immediately.

Agreed. I’m not buying it but i think it looks good for the most part. I swear people on here can’t go one day without complaining.

This really should have come with a Oscar sculpt though.

Instead of a moon base, I want a half beaten and bloodied Jackal on the base.

And more accessories for the main figure.

The base should have been a cupcake with the moon on top.

Back