Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, I feel that's too much. When you're doing an adaptation you don't need everything in. 6 episodes with some flashbacks to MG1/2 could work for MGS1. MGS2 would need more episodes though, I agree there. MGS3+PW could serve as a "bridge" season. Then cap it off with the MGS4 plot. The problem is how to handle the massive info dumps and exposition in film format, let alone all the meta that can't be carried over. So at that point I can see why they'd try to strip it down to the absolute essentials and make some 2.5 hr movies as basic stories without all the "baggage".
Why? If you're going Metal Gear, go all out. Should absolutely be a series and start near the beginning on into the future.

Why? If you're going Metal Gear, go all out. Should absolutely be a series and start near the beginning on into the future.
Because they're trying to sell it to the GA and all the meta stuff that work in games wouldn't in film. How are you going to do Psycho-Mantis' memory card bit in the cinema? The MGS2 AI infodump doesn't have the same impact if you're just passively watching it instead of being the player. MGS is revolutionary for games, but if you're trying to adapt it to a different medium, you need to trim and make changes. I agree that limited seasons would work better than individual films to tell the entire convulted story properly, but you'd still need to modify it for it to work.

He could be any of us here.
He could be you.
He could be me.

Makes you wonder.
Entirely possible. I remember back in the day Bruce Willis did something on Ain't It Cool News and Todd McFarlane too on the Spawn boards.

Oscar's brother Mike has a figure review channel so it might be his place too.

Ok Hot Toys revealed they’re ready to start manufacturing their MK figure the raw material for the entire figure has arrived at the factory…

15D49ED1-9B8E-4D2A-B16A-582BC4F23F9F.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok Hot Toys revealed they’re ready to start manufacturing their MK figure the raw material for the entire figure has arrived at the factory…

View attachment 569921
Strange, I thought the raw material Hot Toys would use to crank 1/6 MK out quickly would be this...

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F1e966c78-5393-11ec-8d72-b8ab431649b1.jpg
:monkey3

Back