Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I saw those earlier in the week and it made me want the figure. So far the head sculpt just looks too large on the full figures.

Headsculpt looks amazing, but the irises are still painted way too big for my taste. And too dark.

tumblr_nzj1vecZgM1tscazmo2_500 (500x750).jpg

If Rey gets a lightsaber, that may be enough to push me over the edge to get Rey and Kylo. But the figure I actually want most from this film is Poe Dameron. Unfortunately, I'm not sure it will happen. I was at Toys R Us this weekend, and the Star Wars aisle was totally ransacked. . .except for dozens of Dameron figure lining the shelves :lol

Wouldn't it be crazy if Poe Dameron was the Ric Olie of the NuTrilogy?

Such a highly acclaimed actor, and nobody wants his action figure.

Are we calling it the NuTrilogy? I don't know, I just made that up, OT, PT and NT??

Sure, I like that. Let's go with that, ST it is.

I read in an interview that she really hates being compared to kera knightly. She doesn't like being compared to others and feels it add unnessasery pressure. Personally for me she is so much prettier than knightly, dasiy is a very beautiful young lady and should have a bright future ahead of her.

Will without a doubt be picking up the Rey & BB-8 set, will be my first Star Wars figures since I was a little kid playing with the hasbro 4" figures.

I read in an interview that she really hates being compared to kera knightly. She doesn't like being compared to others and feels it add unnessasery pressure. Personally for me she is so much prettier than knightly, dasiy is a very beautiful young lady and should have a bright future ahead of her.

Will without a doubt be picking up the Rey & BB-8 set, will be my first Star Wars figures since I was a little kid playing with the hasbro 4" figures.

they've got the same smile and the same accent!

they've got the same smile and the same accent!

I'd say Daisy has the nicer smile. As for the accent, just because they are both English doesn't mean it's the same accent. I'd say knightly sounds a lot more London that dasiy does.

daily-ridley-up.jpg

I'd say Daisy has the nicer smile. As for the accent, just because they are both English doesn't mean it's the same accent. I'd say knightly sounds a lot more London that dasiy does.

i think roughly speaking, they both speak RP.

I am trying to remember if there is any significant costume differences by the end of the film during her confrontation with Kylo Ren to justify Hot Toys doing another version that reflects her character at the end of the film? Doesn't seem to be any real difference in costume as far as I can remember.

This really should have come with a lightsaber, and an LED one like all the others. Maybe they couldn't figure out how to put the electronics in a smaller arm. :dunno

I am trying to remember if there is any significant costume differences by the end of the film during her confrontation with Kylo Ren to justify Hot Toys doing another version that reflects her character at the end of the film? Doesn't seem to be any real difference in costume as far as I can remember.

The only difference appears to be the sleeveless top with the padded shoulders she puts on, and fingerless gauntlets with a padded section on the back.

23918289676_8c8f03744d_n.jpg

Was never a massive Star Wars fan but loved the new one and this is incredibly SORELY tempting. So.. I'm in.

Back