Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

Under-the-mistletoe-2200.jpg

Just finished setting up Rey and BB8 and I have to admit that it's one of the nicest looking figures/displays in my entire collection. Hot Toys hit this one out of the park.

Can't wait for Jyn / K2S0.

For those that have this figure. ...does it stand well unassisted ( without the stand).?
Got one of my desert trip scheduled soon and was thinking of picking this figure up and getting some outdoor shots. ...but only if she can hold some poses without the stand.

Well...Can she?

For those that have this figure. ...does it stand well unassisted ( without the stand).?
Got one of my desert trip scheduled soon and was thinking of picking this figure up and getting some outdoor shots. ...but only if she can hold some poses without the stand.

Well...Can she?

Yes, she can stand on her own. :) I tried it just now and she's fine.

Well...Can she?
Sweet looking forward to your pics. I myself am tempted to pick Rey up.
Where are you going to pick her up from?

She's sold out at Sideshow....
No she's not. both the set and regular are still in stock.

Sweet looking forward to your pics. I myself am tempted to pick Rey up.

No she's not. both the set and regular are still in stock.

D'oh!

For some reason I thought he was talking about Rey in Resistance Gear as I have just bought her.

Have that bloody figure always on my mind it seems. :rotfl

great pix everyone!!! its an awesome set. one of my fav figures now :) and her resistance figure is awesome too! got her a few weeks ago.

Finally finished paying off Rey and BB-8 - they should be here Tuesday. Thanx to all who post pics! For me this looks like an excellent set, and I'm happy w. sculpts and BB-8 (from what I've seen). Whatever else happens to her, wanted the set re an image I think of as iconic for TFA:

Rey.jpg

(Tho she'll get posed facing forward:cool:) But liked the way the movie presented the character/bleak life scavenging and the way she meets BB-8.

Edit: Finally have them...she's beautiful. So far my only nit would be that BB-8 seems rather fragile - expected heavier plastic. But no complaints with Rey so far - gorgeous paint, great costume.

Well...I hit the shiny green BUY ME button. She'll be waiting for me out west when I get there. After seeing the shots of the figure I've seen in here (and some good, thorough examinations on youtube), I've finally decided that despite the fact I don't really dig the movie, I do like the character enough to add her to my collection...I'm just going to trust that Johnson plans to take this character through some paces in "The Last Jedi" that add up to more than just the "audition reel" that Abrams left us with by slipping us that Mickey last year.

But I digress...

The figure looks great...I look forward to taking some fun shots of it out in the sand and rocks...

Last edited:
I felt the same way, jedibear, and I'm glad I did pick her up (w/BB8). Currently one of my favorite's in the Star Wars figure collection. Just makes a great display piece.

I picked up the new Rey yesterday at Disneyland.
Much simpler than the first but some reason, looks more impressive.
Having the new one prompted me to go for the scavenger look with the first release. I'm quite satisfied with that look, creating two quite different looking figures:

Just a quick shot out of the box...

Rey 001.jpg

Should get outside with her tomorrow if the sun cooperates....

Looks good...The portrait is typical Hot Toys...excellent production, looks "right" from certain angles, about 90% there. I see what some folks are saying about her diminutive stature, but I think she looks just fine.

More shots later....

Got mine yesterday.
Might just be that new figure buzz, but I think it is the most impressive looking Hot Toy yet. They look amazing on the shelf.

Back