Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not a perfect likeness - like Farmboy Luke - but unlike Farmboy Luke it captures her personality and is just beautiful to behold.

So it captures her likeness. I just don't get the comments about not looking like her and preferring the prototype. The minority here saying it looks nothing like her is basically telling the majority they're blind. Like gtfo of here. It's not an opinion, it's just plain wrong. Caricature, my ass.

So it captures her likeness. I just don't get the comments about not looking like her and preferring the prototype. The minority here saying it looks nothing like her is basically telling the majority they're blind. Like gtfo of here. It's not an opinion, it's just plain wrong. Caricature, my ass.

I don't get it either...and all the talk about her breasts??? Gees Louise!! Get a life people!!

I think there were a fair number of people whose opinion was 'good but not great' and only a few saying caricature or looks nothing like her.

Preferring the proto over final is all down to the teeth.

The outfit and accessories look pretty much flawless and it was actually painful for me to decide against this and forfeit the nrd. I am way more picky about head sculpts than other issues and as much as I like this look I know I'm going to want the best likeness as I don't plan to have multiple Reys. This won't be it.

The breasts bug me as well I don't see why we should overlook that just because most men like them big. It looks odd just like any other out of scale part would.

Then what is that hand used for?

It's weird the fingers on the gloved hands point straight out, like it's pointing to something. Even the instructions, shows which gloved hands and bare fit the weapons and only one bare hand is featured to grasp her pistol. Fortunately the gloved pointer finger can be bent to fit the trigger. Now this may be a typo on the instruction that there is no gloved pistol hand but it's no big deal IMO

0fe92b3b9e842ba06841686d5e7255a7.jpg

e6fcd5b186232abe461008f4507cdc09.jpg

27370249443708ac4ab2c04bbfd28d54.jpg

785ebb25d650f696088f4cad14d34e52.jpg

Crap. I want to pull the trigger, but after seeing 1:4 Kylo coming out, I don't know if they'll make Rey in that scale or not.

That BB-8 is way too clean. He was pretty dirty......but the set looks amazing overall. Damn nice job. May have to rethink my stance of, 'only cool bad guys'

For all its faults (ie recycled storyline), the new characters in Ep VII were great and Rey was no exception.

That BB-8 is way too clean. He was pretty dirty......

Easy enough to do. Just get the Tamiya weathering powder sets. They work like a charm. I weathered my SS Artoo and Tama Threepio with them. Don't have pics on my phone. I'll try to take some later.

I think there were a fair number of people whose opinion was 'good but not great' and only a few saying caricature or looks nothing like her.

Preferring the proto over final is all down to the teeth.

The outfit and accessories look pretty much flawless and it was actually painful for me to decide against this and forfeit the nrd. I am way more picky about head sculpts than other issues and as much as I like this look I know I'm going to want the best likeness as I don't plan to have multiple Reys. This won't be it.

The breasts bug me as well I don't see why we should overlook that just because most men like them big. It looks odd just like any other out of scale part would.

Exactly. I always thought the sculpt was good, but not great. I'm still keeping my order but pretty much since day one I've planned to display her with the face covered up and as the sculpt has remained as is (except for the teeth) that plan hasn't really changed.

I really think the only out of the park likeness has been Leia in the Star Wars line.

Don't know why they gave her two of the same sided fists ( gloved and bare ) and none for the other side but whatever works..

But they gave us another pointing gloved hand so at least we can use it as a pistol hand if need be

Decided to take the bracelet off with the fist look

Love all the pics guyver. :yess:

It's definitely weird with the choices of hands they've given her. I'm just keeping mine in the holding saber pose. Haven't touched her since posing her that way. Love it!!

" You know how to use one of those? "

" Yeah..You pull the trigger "[/B]

You gotta name? "

" Rey "

" Rey "

" It's too bad. Chewie kind of likes you "

Back