Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see how she turned out. And also my wallet will be incinerated since all but Predator are figs I am getting. :thud:

Argh. I was hoping Rey would be delayed a little longer to ease my wallet a bit. Kylo and her were the only ones I want but the BvS stuff is hitting at the same time and Deadpool. Time to go looking for spare change and empty cans :lol

Alyssa should have the stars on the right side and not the left...4th of July fail :dunno....I'd probably suggest she take it off out of respect for our country.

:lol

When she releases in HK I might have to order. Have one payment left at Sideshow for the BB-8 set. But I might just do Jedi look with Kylo and put scavenger look with BB-8 and Finn. Or use them in the falcon cockpit with Han and Chewie. Getting two is a must now. Especially for the cockpit.

Her mask is really cool but I hope I'm never using it. My ANH Luke has had a blast shield on for a while now...

Argh. I was hoping Rey would be delayed a little longer to ease my wallet a bit. Kylo and her were the only ones I want but the BvS stuff is hitting at the same time and Deadpool. Time to go looking for spare change and empty cans :lol

:exactly:

I'm itching to receive Rey and that Armored Batman.

i hate how angular HT makes their eyebrows. always throws off likeness when it should often be more straight.

people's eyebrows don't move like cartoons!!

Back