1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Star Wars: Episode II AOTC - Jango Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The question you have to ask yourself is, they do Chewie worse every time... will you even want it by this release when he's indistiguishable from a tall Ewok, Bigfoot, or Doctor Zaius?
I mean they’ve only done two versions of him. The first one is pretty good in my opinion. The second one isn’t as good but it’s also not as bad as people make it out to be either.

I really enjoy my first Chewie. He’s not perfect but I think it’s still great. Im curious if they’re going to do an ESB or ROTJ Chewie and really nail it.

It sucks the wait for Jango stuff is always crazy. I remember both PO to release times for the Sideshow figure and PF's were damn near a year and a half.

And considering this hasn't even gone up for PO yet, at best it'll be a 4th Qtr 2020 release:gah:

It sucks the wait for Jango stuff is always crazy. I remember both PO to release times for the Sideshow figure and PF's were damn near a year and a half.

And considering this hasn't even gone up for PO yet, at best it'll be a 4th Qtr 2020 release:gah:
And to think if this went up shortly after SDCC 2018 we’d have him about now.

He's having a beer in the HT figure netherworld with Baze Malbus, the Airborne Trooper and the Death Star Trooper. The Range Trooper was there too...

He's having a beer in the HT figure netherworld with Baze Malbus, the Airborne Trooper and the Death Star Trooper. The Range Trooper was there too...

So, what you’re saying is the Sandtrooper Sergeant is imminent! Yessss!!

There’s a lot of figures that still seem to be waiting longer than usual. Poe, Padme, Jango. I can’t believe we’ve seen the Poe Dameron figure so many times and we still have no preorder. Its ridiculous

You can make a baby in nine months. Maybe they need to have more babies so they have more staff so they can make hot toys faster... Better that than they make more cosbabies

You could've had a top of the line life-size Jango built in the time it's taken them so far to even release the PO for this. And I'm speaking from experience:lol

Guys, they updated the promo picture! I think Jango will be the next.

D'jango
eb4dddac8f7afdf6f6d89054be70fb6c.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Where is this promo picture? It does seem very odd that they've had 3 months or so without a release, prior to SDCC, when they could've got this and the Airborne Trooper out, clearing the way for the newly revealed figures.

Can't wait to see the head sculpt they have for this guy. I know it's a bit of a crime to display a ''Mandalorian'' without their helmet, but if it's between this and Cody for the Temura sculpt on the shelf, then Cody gets displayed with helmet on every time.

I'm ready to PO this, I don't understand the hold up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SOOO ready. Literately took them a year to release him. I bet he will be the next SW figure being released.

Where is this promo picture? It does seem very odd that they've had 3 months or so without a release, prior to SDCC, when they could've got this and the Airborne Trooper out, clearing the way for the newly revealed figures.

Can't wait to see the head sculpt they have for this guy. I know it's a bit of a crime to display a ''Mandalorian'' without their helmet, but if it's between this and Cody for the Temura sculpt on the shelf, then Cody gets displayed with helmet on every time.

I will totally display without the helmet. Can't wait to see the head sculpt for Jango, they nailed Temuera's face in the Cody one.

Back