Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...so far no luck at hardware store...I am going to try electronic/computer store hopefully later today...

They are a ***** to find. I had stripped the head of the screw on the neck battery cover for this figure, and searched all the places you mentioned, and even my local hobby shops. Hobby shops may have them most likely, but they will probably not be sold loose, and be part of a packaged part.

The screws that actually ended up working are ones I had all along and came from one of my transformers prime light up weapons...:dunno. The size and thread are a match, but the screws are silver and just a hair too long, so I snipped a bit of the end off with tin snips, and just painted the head lightly with black paint after it was replaced.
Hope this is some help.

Im so glad I picked this up when I found one. he definitely has a certain presence on the shelf.

I've removed all my batteries as well and oddly enough the only ones showing leakage were the AAA's in my Ghost Rider Hellcycle.

012_zps300d9f72.jpg

016_zps289e776c.jpg

Yes this! MILK WM is awesome in hand,colorway fits so nicely and that white faceplate:drool

:lecture:goodpost:

I have this displayed next to IM2 War Machine & this puts him to shame. The paint scheme on this looks fantastic in hand and the red LEd's are win :rock

:lecture:goodpost:

I have this displayed next to IM2 War Machine & this puts him to shame. The paint scheme on this looks fantastic in hand and the red LEd's are win :rock

Good to know! Had a tough time deciding which to get,but found this guy for a excellent price and decided to roll with him. Glad I did and yes those red LED's are killin it!:rock2:duff

This was my first ever 1/6 scale figure and even now that i have added the amazingly done mark 7 and mark 4 to my collection, my eyes still averts to this figure when i look at my display. Absolutely stunning piece of work this.

Last edited:
I found one of these guys lurking at the top of the shelf, in the back room of a local comic book over in Germany.

Its mint in box and 250 euros. Is it worth picking it up?

I already have a standard WM so don't really want it for display, more for collectible-ness.

OR Any UK based freaks want it? I can pick it up and bring it back in my luggage as I'm heading back and forth between UK and Germany a lot.

So, I murdered the screw on the back of his neck to get the battery out. Its totally stripped, its was torqued so tight. Anyone know where to get a replacement screw? I've been told a jewellery shop, but I don't know what size to ask for etc. Any help?

Back