Hot Toys - MMS: IM2- WAR MACHINE (Special/MILK Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once you factor in they'll probably make less of these than the original one, it's actually quite easy to understand. Now, whether it's right or wrong of them to price it at $240 is another discussion.

This won't be limited at all, it'll be in-stock for a fair bit.

Much to my surprise I'm quite tempted by this, I still want the original though so can I justify buying the same figure twice???

I did like the red LED's of the new one but then realised the original has red LED's as well :slap

the first preview shots had a white light and looked much better IMO, but then they decided to do less work and stick with the red, while charging more :cuckoo:

240? no headsculpt? out.

Yeah, pretty lame. Same figure, different paint. At least with the new bats, while some might argue it was pretty much the same as OC...you still got a great new sculpt of Bale...this doesn't even come with a Rhodes sculpt...don't get me wrong, it looks cool with that paint scheme, but $240 cool? Not IMHO. Have at it, rich peeps!

Yeah, pretty lame. Same figure, different paint. At least with the new bats, while some might argue it was pretty much the same as OC...you still got a great new sculpt of Bale...this doesn't even come with a Rhodes sculpt...don't get me wrong, it looks cool with that paint scheme, but $240 cool? Not IMHO. Have at it, rich peeps!

That's a DX pricetag. I rather pick up a second Jack Sparrow or 89 Bats for that much :dunno This should be priced at 169.99-194.99 range MAX.

I guess HT just realises how much people will pay for their figures on the secondary market, and now they are adapting. We pay this much because... we pay this much!

$240 is utterly rediculous for this. It is cool, but the price tag makes it loose sizzle to me. I feel like HT's is just testing us to see how crazy we get with our purchases and how much we will pay and it has to stop somewhere. This is when I can say NO to a purchase and feel good about it. Cap for $153 and JS for $216 are expensive enough and you get more bang for your dollar with them IMO. To those getting this, congrats on a very cool figure anyway.

Last edited:
Like the figure, don't know about the price. Aw who am I kidding, I'm going to get this somehow!!!

5e_037MultiPass.jpg

Back