• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Michael Jackson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for a Hot Toys Michael Jackson Figure.... Also, Cosbabies... Let me know, will pay via paypal ASAP! Thanks,

Hello,

I am looking for a Hot Toys Michael Jackson Figure.... Also, Cosbabies... Let me know, will pay via paypal ASAP! Thanks,

im looking aswell...ebay stockists have really increased their prices, but since you requested first you can take the first servings

Hey guys,

I understand your desire to own the figure. I hope you both find one eventually. Just be cautious. I wouldn't recommend paying one cent over retail price for it. Give it a few weeks and let the price normalize. People are gouging big time right now.

If you can wait it out, you will be better off.

I saw one on Ebay for $3500 buy now ... This is insane, guys ...

I can´t believe that there is so much hype now for that Fig. I saw one on ebay several months ago for $119.

I saw wait a few weeks and you might find one for a good price, if you still want one. Don´t believe the Hype !

Disgusted at the price hike on eBay. One is at £3,000!!

I would like to get one of these. Was planning on getting one eventually, but now it seems I may not be able to.

Good luck!

Grab this item now at a Great Buy It Now Price. Shipping to winning buyer is FREE including International shipping.

$5000 :horror ... it should be : Grab this item now at a very high Buy It Now Price. Shipping to winning buyer is FREE including International shipping and the Moon. Have your rip off of the Year. Grab it now, because i will raise the Price to $6000 in two days ...

$5000 :horror ... it should be : Grab this item now at a very high Buy It Now Price. Shipping to winning buyer is FREE including International shipping and the Moon. Have your rip off of the Year. Grab it now, because i will raise the Price to $6000 in two days ...

I wonder what goes through the head of these kind of people. If you do a search in eBay you could see that they are going for $300 - $400, what makes him say I will put mine for $5,000 and people will run to buy it.

Luis

I wonder what goes through the head of these kind of people. If you do a search in eBay you could see that they are going for $300 - $400, what makes him say I will put mine for $5,000 and people will run to buy it.

Luis

Dude is a well known POS Scalper on the Spawn boards that gets no respect, I don’t think he cares….

For a $5,000 BIN the posting fee is significant, isn't it?

Luis

It's only $4.00 to post a BIN $500 and up. The fees would be high if he sold it:

8.75% of the initial $25.00 ($2.19), plus 3.50% of the initial $25.01 - $1,000.00 ($34.12), plus 1.50% of the remaining closing value balance($1000.01 - closing value)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back