Hot Toys Michael Jackson Thriller?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without sounding disrespectful, nothing does wonders for an entertainers career like dieing before their time. Elvis, Cobain, Jackson. It seems to wash away all the bad that was associated with them when they were alive.

Are you serious?...
wow... Too bad it took MJ to die to be on top of the world again... :monkey2

Yes, here is the link https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d...em=&sspagename=STRK:MEWAX:IT&salenotsupported

Without sounding disrespectful, nothing does wonders for an entertainers career like dieing before their time. Elvis, Cobain, Jackson. It seems to wash away all the bad that was associated with them when they were alive.

Unfortunately it is so very true. Morrison, Hendrix, Joplin, Cobain, Jackson, etc, etc.

Luis

MJ represented a huge part of the 80's for a lot of us that grew up on that era. I think some of us look at his passing as something else from that time that is gone.

That's the saddest part for me rather than the actual loss of the celebrity himself.

MJ represented a huge part of the 80's for a lot of us that grew up on that era. I think some of us look at his passing as something else from that time that is gone.

That's the saddest part for me rather than the actual loss of the celebrity himself.

so very true, exactly whats on my mind.

Damn, didn't think the figure would actually spike up that much after he died.

Although I have a feeling that kind of price will not last long... especially if HT releases a different version of MJ.

Damn, didn't think the figure would actually spike up that much after he died.

Although I have a feeling that kind of price will not last long... especially if HT releases a different version of MJ.

I don't know, even if HT releases another figure. Fans will still want all versions of Michael....so this one I think we still keep a price above retail for sure.

Yeah, but not $800... I don't even think that kind of price will persist 6 months from now. I could be wrong, but I think people are getting a bit panicky :lol

Yeah, but not $800... I don't even think that kind of price will persist 6 months from now. I could be wrong, but I think people are getting a bit panicky :lol

Oh yeah, no doubt. $800 would last long.

I was thinking, MJ might be a great idea for a DX figure for the fans.

Man, he does look great indeed...
:monkey2
Seems like they recorded the whole concert...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Up0SqALd8s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Up0SqALd8s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

In case he didn't share it, this is what Leo aka goodshipped on eBay has to say:

Thousand thanks for support my friends,

To say thanks, I am telling you an exclusive news of Hot Toys:

There will be two more Michael Jackson Version coming. Hopefully, I will be one of the first to know which versions coming out and I will tell you guys immediately @@

Promise me, don't stop collecting
Leo from goodshipped

YES!!!! It's Smooth Criminal and Thriller!!! I'm sure!!!
Can you guys imagine a Smooth Criminal version with an old style microphone and perhaps some kind of base that makes possible to do this:

lean.jpg

I know I'm dreaming but you never know with Hot Toys and their magic...

Last edited:
Man, he does look great indeed...
:monkey2
Seems like they recorded the whole concert...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Up0SqALd8s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/8Up0SqALd8s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

16 to 22 secs WTF? it looks like he doesn't know what he is doing :lol rest of it was good though and it still doesn't feel real that he's gone! :(

Can you guys imagine a Smooth Criminal version with an old style microphone and perhaps some kind of base that makes possible to do this:

lean.jpg

That is the version I am most hoping for. HT would be able to pull that off with a weighted base and strong magnets perhaps?

I just can´t wait to know which version is.

They must create two figures, Thriller and Smooth Criminal.

It will be fantastic to have one of:

Jam (Dangerous Tour)
Bad (Short film)
They don´t care about us (brazil version)

lean.jpg

Dam, How did he do that:confused: he was just so Bad Ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back