Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT have put up Snake Eyes from the new GI.Joe film.

Makes me want a Grey Fox or Raiden or Olga Ninja even more :gah:

Damn I didn't know about that. It looks great and I don't even care about the films but I always liked Snake Eyes and I will definitely pick it up.

Makes me wonder if I should even get the recently released Snake Eyes at this point :dunno

Although I do like the original goggle look...

HT have put up Snake Eyes from the new GI.Joe film.

Makes me want a Grey Fox or Raiden or Olga Ninja even more :gah:
And i was just thinking would HT push any announcement before New Year, a
little day-dreaming that it would be Young Ocelot.... and off comes Snake Eyes.

Just hope they are not done with MGS3 and the MGS series

Some pics of my Naked Snake and my first diorama.

DSC03976.jpg

DSC04000.jpg

DSC04036.jpg

DSC04060.jpg

With Mosin Nagant
DSC04132-1.jpg

DSC04147.jpg

DSC04154-1.jpg

Awesome figure!: Aplauso

The after market prices for his pieces on eBay are actually decent for once.

Really? I want just the scupt and some parts too, but some price are like $88 just for the head sculpt. I guess that's the majority of the value of this set.

Really? I want just the scupt and some parts too, but some price are like $88 just for the head sculpt. I guess that's the majority of the value of this set.

Double check eBay. Even the crappy suit and body can be had for under $60 dollars often with a buy it now. Head sculpts I've seen for $55 shipped very often. There's really not much else you can part out. I was thinking about buying a second figure just to do a bash and copy what Elvis did with his figure/sculpt but not being able to remove the suit without cutting it is a game breaker. It'll end up being cheaper for me to buy the sculpt and an aftermarket muscular body.

Double check eBay. Even the crappy suit and body can be had for under $60 dollars often with a buy it now. Head sculpts I've seen for $55 shipped very often. There's really not much else you can part out. I was thinking about buying a second figure just to do a bash and copy what Elvis did with his figure/sculpt but not being able to remove the suit without cutting it is a game breaker. It'll end up being cheaper for me to buy the sculpt and an aftermarket muscular body.

I just won a HT snake head from Goodshipped for USD$61 and I lost in 2 previous auctions from the same seller. I didn't know it shipped for USD$55 for most auctions as many china sellers are selling this head at very high prices.

Already have the full HT Naked Snake figure but I want to follow Elvis76 footsteps to create my own jungle fatigue big boss. Gonna be spending quite a bit for sure

I just got the figure yesterday. Yes, articulation is the suck...lol. I have a TS BDU coming in alongside some some padding for the shoulders and knee. I will probably follow in Elvis's footsteps to have a figure that has a bit more articulation. Too bad we can't just unzip the sneaking suit, what a waste of a body.

I just got the figure yesterday. Yes, articulation is the suck...lol. I have a TS BDU coming in alongside some some padding for the shoulders and knee. I will probably follow in Elvis's footsteps to have a figure that has a bit more articulation. Too bad we can't just unzip the sneaking suit, what a waste of a body.

Seems that way...

Great job on that man! Did you paint the Bandana too or is that just a optical illusion since the face is dark?

Back