Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive been playing MGS 1 over the last few days. Ive just saved the game after i re-collected the card after ocelot shot it out of my hand into the sewage around rex. (So ill finish the game next time i go around)

And all through the game the only characters id actually buy would be a Solid Snake (and a genome). I dont think id buy Ocelot, liquid, Ninja, mantis, raven, wolf, meryl or otacon. Though maybe the Darpa Chief...

I've always thought the same thing about the FAMAS. My only guess is like you said, it's more futuristic and exotic looking than an M4 variant.

the only characters id actually buy would be a Solid Snake (and a genome). I dont think id buy Ocelot, liquid, Ninja, mantis, raven, wolf, meryl or otacon. Though maybe the Darpa Chief...

Haha, don't know why but id get a Darpa chief too lol

As far as generic bad guys go, I'd like to see Gurlukovich mercs, Tengus and Haven Troopers.

Yurp! The tengus and Frogs have such awesome gear, they would make fantastic Play Arts or 12inch figures

For the Gurlukovichs' it would need to be the Tanker and Shell One Core Brown and Dark Brown camo patterned suits with the NVG.

Hell yeah those are actually one I've wanted to custom build for awhile. I really like their look.

Saw this on the 3a forums

SolidSnake_v1.jpg

Oh how i wish HT would make Solid :(

I know man, it sucks not knowing if HT is going to continue the line or just release the two and that's it.

Personally I think both Elvis1976 and TonyMeis of this forum have the best versions of MGS Solid Snake. Amnur makes the best Solid Snake sculpt!!!!!!

Personally I think both Elvis1976 and TonyMeis of this forum have the best versions of MGS Solid Snake. Amnur makes the best Solid Snake sculpt!!!!!!

Ok what if people dont have access to amnur sculpts? Its not consider good its just generic? Ill leave it at that.

Saw this on the 3a forums

SolidSnake_v1.jpg

Oh how i wish HT would make Solid :(

Its pretty cool I guess but hardly Snake.

Campbell: Snake this is a sneaking mission

Snake: Weapons and ammo OSP?

Campbell: As always

Snake: Alright let me grab my crazy backpack and copious amounts of grenades and lets do this!

Its pretty cool I guess but hardly Snake.

Campbell: Snake this is a sneaking mission

Snake: Weapons and ammo OSP?

Campbell: As always

Snake: Alright let me grab my crazy backpack and copious amounts of grenades and lets do this!

Grenades that apparently are in stealth mode and cause no rattle while moving lol.

It's a ugly Snake, the outfit looks good, but all that extra **** ruins it. Bandana wrong color, and Snake doesn't have a Pixy haircut.

Man seeing the onslaught of figures in the next coming months... going to drop this... the suit is just too ugly for me to fully accept it as my MGS piece. HT really should've went with a better one.

Back