Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - Naked Snake (Sneaking Suit Version)

LOL, have they ever made mention of how authentic they've sculpted hair before?

Sleep is for suckers! (I'm getting kinda tired myself :lol)

This sculpt is miles better than Headplay's attempt. Never liked the "cat-like" face on theirs.

Instant buy.

Oh man... this could be another Iron Man... must resist temptation to own all suits.

It's first thing in the morning here!

Raised a glass....of OJ. :lol

This sculpt is miles better than Headplay's attempt. Never liked the "cat-like" face on theirs.

Instant buy.

No no, do not mention that "which should never be named" :nono Not in these threads. They are holy.

Let us raise a glass of beer (or your favorite beverage) in celebration of this most momentous occasion.

beer_toast1.jpg

Yes,many congratulations to you lot!!Your constant badgering has been alternately annoying and hilarious to read but Im very happy for you and will probably pick this up myself.

Man, head sculpt looks fantastic, so realistic. Won't be getting this but I'm glad HT has finally started touching these old licenses. I have renewed faith in them.

I just can't accept that stupid suit. Will wait for a proper representation of MGS3.

Yeah, it seems as if a lot of folks who aren't even planning to get the MGS figures are just happy that they're being released. I guess it's just an indicator that Hot Toys is getting back on track from all of the re-releases and hype from the Marvel and DC movies. Hot Toys were starting to get rather boring.

I just can't accept that stupid suit. Will wait for a proper representation of MGS3.

Oh, they'll release one for sure. But, this was the suit that Snake wore in his final battle with The Boss. So, it is iconic.

About time. Playing MGS 3 on the PS2 was a life-changer, such a great game. These figures look fantastic especially Snake, something's off with The Boss though.

looks great....congrats to those who have waited for pics and specs for forever....
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHSH8O4QhlE[/ame]

Back