• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Mark 3 for sale!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkage824

Super Freak
Reaction score
HI everyone
im selling my original mark 3 from hot toys as i am having some financial problems right now (too many pre-orders... whoops).
i thought i would try to sell it here on the forum to a fellow freak who i know would give it a good home before i go to eBay and never know who gets a hold of it.
he will come in the original packaging which is in fantastic condition.
he has only been on display for a few months, there is no color fading as i have had it displayed in a sunlight free room with an led lighting fixture so that no UV can attack it. it has been dusted frequently also.
i have no pets and i do not smoke so no worries about any smells.
the joints are all stiff and it is like new, i even changed the batteries for new ones :)
i also have a standard true type body with the tony stark suit by hot toys for sale with the neck joint and even the box the suit came in which is also in great condition. the only problem with this one is the belt loops are damaged (stretched)

here are some pictures:

IMG_2473.jpg

IMG_2472.jpg

IMG_2474.jpg

IMG_2475.jpg

IMG_2476.jpg

Prices:
mark 3 = $200 shipped
true type body with suit (no head) = $80 shipped pending offer
both together =$250 shipped

you can also see my 100% feedback on ebay:
https://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=xkage824&ftab=AllFeedback

Xkage824

Last edited:
Back