Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah well the thing to me is that the first one has a totally different feel to it then the other movie's.
I mean I don't think that the Wachowski's were even gonna make 2 and 3 since the first one has that weird ending and then all of a sudden they had to change the story since they could make 2 and 3 after all.

I like all of them though, although the first one will always be my favourite.

I ve still got the N2 figures upstairs.Thats how desperate for Matrix merchandise i was...once.

I never really dug the original Matrix movie, I was surprised they made two sequels to it.

When the original came out, there was such hype. People used to say funny stuff like how it totally changed their outlook on life and reality and crap like that.

Then the two sequels came out and then all the hype slowly died away.

If Hot Toys really do release the APU, then I will have to cut down from 3 meals a day to 2 meals or even 1 meal a day so that I can get at least 2 pc of those APUs!

I remembered I was struck by how awesome the APUs were in the movie and until today, I am still in love with this very cool piece of equipment!

I never really dug the original Matrix movie, I was surprised they made two sequels to it.

When the original came out, there was such hype. People used to say funny stuff like how it totally changed their outlook on life and reality and crap like that.

Then the two sequels came out and then all the hype slowly died away.

Dont knock the Matrix man, the Matrix Rocks, as does its fans how about this for a Matrix collectable:

03.jpg

02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

It could be just that dvd holder.I'm holding my breath til I see scanned pics of a HT Neo or Smith.

Yeah, now with the pics I'm thinking it's just that. Too bad. Hopefully this could start their wheels moving again. Hopefully. But I see no announcement that they have "The Matrix" license. Just a commission job.

It's a shame.I'd be all over a Lobby Neo as well as a Reloaded Neo.The weapons,sculpts and costumes have HT written all over them.

Back