HOT TOYS: Lost Predator Predator 2 Poseable Model Kit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC_03711.jpg

For some reason the mandibles on this look much more detailed than previous incarnations. The tusks look longer and sleeker than before. I really like the paint app. They did a great job on this figure.

For some reason the mandibles on this look much more detailed than previous incarnations. The tusks look longer and sleeker than before. I really like the paint app. They did a great job on this figure.

the whole head looks better then any of the other preds. seems hot toys are getting better. if possible

don' forget comics...i'm sure that p1 shall not be last predator , and in meantime how much of predator releases we'll see? i bet at least an half dozen more

I don't think we'll see up for order until Hot Toys release their own shots of it.

...which I am anxiously awaiting. *Taps watch* Come on guys, get your damn camera and start taking pictures!!!

DSC_03711.jpg

I'd like to add that the paint markings on the top aprt of his head look like some child predator has been drawing on papa predator while he was asleep.

Doesn't look that convincing to me....As far as my imagination is concerned anyway.

Back