Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bagelsncheesey said:
:rock:rock

p!tu bro, take time and put the little spines on the Elder Pred's head. it makes him look 10x better, and it's worth it. dooooo itttttt:monkey5
Will do man!!!! Of course!!!!! Bring it!!!!!! Ill make a video to!!!! Oh!! no i wont be able to make one:monkey2 :monkey2 Mi girlfriend is going to mexico so she is going to take it!!! Oh well i guess you ****ers have to do without Pituvision for a week!

p!tu said:
Will do man!!!! Of course!!!!! Bring it!!!!!! Ill make a video to!!!! Oh!! no i wont be able to make one:monkey2 :monkey2 Mi girlfriend is going to mexico so she is going to take it!!! Oh well i guess you ****ers have to do without Pituvision for a week!

don't forget about me in the revoltech megatron video sucka!!!:rock

King Darkness said:
You got a battle damaged a$$hole? From who??

And how much??
Hey just to be on the same page here Its The BD From The first movie ok! not the Endo!!!!! p.uto

p!tu said:
Hey just to be on the same page here Its The BD From The first movie ok! not the Endo!!!!! p.uto

Oh, my bad:lol

Congrats. Pix???

When are you getting Ultra Magnus?

King Darkness said:
Oh, my bad:lol

Congrats. Pix???

When are you getting Ultra Magnus?
Pics & Video when my girlfriend comes from Cancun she got all the cameras!
and ultra magnus should be coming this week!! alredy got the ups tracking stuff!!:rock:rock:rock:rock

Congrats on the HT T-800 snag and Ultra Magnus!!! :rock Take pics when your girl gets back from Cancun... hey, why weren't you on that trip bro?

bagelsncheesey said:
Congrats on the HT T-800 snag and Ultra Magnus!!! :rock Take pics when your girl gets back from Cancun... hey, why weren't you on that trip bro?
Thanks!!!!!! It was a trip she had been planing for a year with 5 of her best friends. Its Girls Only Vacation!!!! she deserves it!

p!tu said:
Thanks!!!!!! It was a trip she had been planing for a year with 5 of her best friends. Its Girls Only Vacation!!!! she deserves it!

Sweet man. After all, I guess you wouldn't wanna go to Cancun with your girl anyways :monkey5 :D

bagelsncheesey said:
Sweet man. After all, I guess you wouldn't wanna go to Cancun with your girl anyways :monkey5 :D

Sounds more like his girl just wants to go to Cancun with her girlfriends more like.

dekadentdave said:
Sounds more like his girl just wants to go to Cancun with her girlfriends more like.
Exacly!! she hasnt seen them for 3 years!!!

anyways!!!!I love Hot Toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p!tu said:

will there be live streaming video of the pillow fights in underwear..or less?? :monkey5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back