Hot Toys Justice League Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Affleck rumours seem to suggest he would be in the next Batman movie but only to bookend the flashback scenes of a younger Batman.

The Cavil rumours are more promising but until there is solid news of him in a proper MoS sequel I won't get my hopes up. Fingers crossed. :pray:

Where did you guys swa these rumors? Been searching, nothing.

I did not see them neither. Just saying, I would believe the rumors of Cavill before any rumors of Affleck. I’m sure Affleck is done, and reeves has moved on.

But with Henry, it still seems like he doesn’t want to stop playing superman.

Affleck may be still in and I think Cavill will be back- they just have to be in the right film and so far WB has been less than stellar handling them(although I enjoyed JL)

Meanwhile, my Henrys are getting impatient waiting for this lighter suit. For taking this long, it better have a new default face sculpt besides that LED rage-face.

IMG_20170929_162227.jpg

Meanwhile, my Henrys are getting impatient waiting for this lighter suit. For taking this long, it better have a new default face sculpt besides that LED rage-face.

View attachment 442184

I dunno. Ok I don't have any of the previous versions so I'd be fine with the same neutral headsculpt.

With the way HT had been having some issues with sculpts recently (WW and Black Panther) it's another reason to hope they don't change anything.

With done luck it shouldn't be too long. Maybe they will announce Supes before Std JL Batman.

Just no unwelcome production sculpt issues...... Please HT this will be my only Superman !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still can't believe it's going to have been six years since MoS, and there's still no official word on a MoS 2.

I don’t foresee JL having a different sculpt than BvS.

Yeah, specs state and the pics show that the regular sculpt is going to be a repainted BvS sculpt. The "new" sculpt is the LED heat vision sculpt with the snarl, which is still accurate to BvS and not JL.

They still haven't come out and given a definitive answer. It's just a constant beat around the Bush. We all know hes not coming back. I'm pretty sure we all knew this for a year now. Why wont they just make the statement already. Warner Bros, Ben or Reeves actually has to say that Ben is out. Now I'm hearing that Cavill is signing for a 4 pic superman appearance/movie deal. This is the **** that aggravates me. I love these 2 in the roles, but this constant will they, wont they is extremely frustrating and unprofessional of WB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

They still haven't come out and given a definitive answer. It's just a constant beat around the Bush. We all know hes not coming back. I'm pretty sure we all knew this for a year now. Why wont they just make the statement already. Warner Bros, Ben or Reeves actually has to say that Ben is out. Now I'm hearing that Cavill is signing for a 4 pic superman appearance/movie deal. This is the **** that aggravates me. I love these 2 in the roles, but this constant will they, wont they is extremely frustrating and unprofessional of WB.

Him pretty much tweeting he is excited to see Reeves vision is about as confirmation as you are going to get.

Now I’m sure Cavil is now gone as well.

Damn. Two best Superman and Batman since the OG on screen.

Him pretty much tweeting he is excited to see Reeves vision is about as confirmation as you are going to get.

Now I’m sure Cavil is now gone as well.

Damn. Two best Superman and Batman since the OG on screen.
Yeah, I get how it looks, but he isn't saying anything really. If I was playing batman in reeves movie and we were getting ramped up to start, I'd tweet the same thing.

He retweeded an article with the words” Ben Affleck passes torch” in the title. Can’t get any clearer than that. It was fun while it last and hope we get the snydercut of JL to give that Batman his proper send off.

Back