Hot Toys Justice League Cyborg

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why anyone expected to see him today. Its already been posted multiple times new DC stuff is coming in August as translated from the information on display at Secretbase.
Suicide Squad was mentioned in that, so most thought it would cover the SS stuff. Even teasing Cyborg before a Con and then not showing it is a d*** move.

New full body promo for Cyborg going up at a new convention. He'll probably be shown off fully soon.

aQsbgRr.png

New full body promo for Cyborg going up at a new convention. He'll probably be shown off fully soon.

aQsbgRr.png
Thanks for posting this Hologram. Finally. Perhaps they were getting final approval ? Or making final changes to the prototype ?

Either way there was a lot of flak on FB about how poor the DC offerings were at both HT and SS cons. So looks like #theyheardus

That's from the China Joy convention, running from July 30th to August 2nd.

We will be seeing new figures, possibly from Suicide Squad too.

Yeah, judging friom the side panel on the right it’s looking like a JL re-release for Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman. Let’s hope that they redo the head sculpt for Wonder Woman. HT’s sculptors have really struggled to give us a spot-on Gal Gadot WW head other than the Themysciran warrior-in-training one. But imo JL Flash and Aquaman are both on the money, though. Those two are awesome and to some degree under-appreciated.

Yeah, judging friom the side panel on the right it’s looking like a JL re-release for Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman. Let’s hope that they redo the head sculpt for Wonder Woman. HT’s sculptors have really struggled to give us a spot-on Gal Gadot WW head other than the Themysciran warrior-in-training one. But imo JL Flash and Aquaman are both on the money, though. Those two are awesome and to some degree under-appreciated.
Cool for those who missed out, sold or whatever if they do re-release the others. Given their current track record I personally doubt they'll do much to the headsculpts. If they do and they are way better I'm going to have to make some hard decisions....

In an effort to try and keep my expectations low, those boxes / vitrines in the middle of the posters don't look massively big. Perhaps 1 figure for each ?? XE Batman in one Cyborg in the other ??

I would love that they show a surprise Darkseid on the pedestal at the front, but I know I'm dreamin'

Last edited:
That's from the China Joy convention, running from July 30th to August 2nd.

We will be seeing new figures, possibly from Suicide Squad too.
Excellent thanks for naming the event. With the Cons these days you never know who or what it is, especially in Asia.

Hopefully there is some video footage etc. China seems pretty open, so assume there will be some Youtubers like the ToysTV guys.

Seems unlikely they'd do a re-release of JL WW with two WW84 figures already in the pipeline. Maybe Flash & Aquaman, as many people were waiting for Cyborg to drop before picking them up.

It's the same poster they had at the new store opening months back. They've shown old figures next to new ones before. So it's not a guarantee.

Last edited:
Flash and Batman 2pack?
Wonderwoman and Aquaman 2 pack? Who knows. Luckily we will get the answers soon enough.

Why go that extra mile to put the others in?

Back