Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don’t understand this move by hot toys .. they are taking the risk of having many people canceling orders over this I mean what are they waiting for the snydercuts ...

Did someone say Syndercut !!!! ........bring it on ! :lol

Hypothetically, if they said that cut was coming out in 2020 and the figures are delayed until then I'd happily wait.

OK, let me dream.......

Did someone say Syndercut !!!! ........bring it on ! :lol

Hypothetically, if they said that cut was coming out in 2020 and the figures are delayed until then I'd happily wait.

OK, let me dream.......

Since there is no Snyder-cut, that can't be the reason. I believe its the high production of the Infinity War figures to beat the release of A4. They just prioritized Marvel right now.

Since there is no Snyder-cut, that can't be the reason. I believe its the high production of the Infinity War figures to beat the release of A4. They just prioritized Marvel right now.

giphy.gif

Yeah. I said this in another thread, but I don't see the lack of progress here to be particularly shocking. The movie flopped, the franchise's reputation is in the tubes, and now HT is busy doing figures for several other more successful properties, which are obviously gonna take precedence over Justice League action figures because those other movies are more popular in the first place. I also suspect that's why the exclusive is a repainted Wonder Woman; cost saving aside, she's pretty much the DCEU's golden goose right now.

Aquaman and Shazam are gonna be key here, because if they, along with Wonder Woman 1984, begin to rehabilitate the DCEU's reputation and helps it gain in popularity, then Hot Toys will probably be in a much more agreeable position when it comes to actually paying attention to DC figures.

Yeah. I said this in another thread, but I don't see the lack of progress here to be particularly shocking. The movie flopped, the franchise's reputation is in the tubes, and now HT is busy doing figures for several other more successful properties, which are obviously gonna take precedence over Justice League action figures because those other movies are more popular in the first place. I also suspect that's why the exclusive is a repainted Wonder Woman; cost saving aside, she's pretty much the DCEU's golden goose right now.

Aquaman and Shazam are gonna be key here, because if they, along with Wonder Woman 1984, begin to rehabilitate the DCEU's reputation and helps it gain in popularity, then Hot Toys will probably be in a much more agreeable position when it comes to actually paying attention to DC figures.

Well said ...!! I agree with you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sad true. Well written.

Another factor may also be that orders for Justice League were lower than others. HT probably only gets paid when they ship to distributors. So they also need as much money as possible to pay for development of the IW2/Av4 figures. So in some ways it could also relate to a pure cash flow situation.

^It looks a little better i think. Wayne sculpt is solid.

That's the release right?

Edit

Nevermind, old vid - 2017

Last edited:
When I saw the pics for this Batman I jumped on it because I liked this suit over the tactical at the time and I missed the BvS Batman, however now seeing the Tac suit one and how awesome it is I'm wondering if I should wait or see if Sideshow is willing to transfer my PO and balance over to the Tac suit version since this doesn't look like it's releasing when they said it will...

Does anyone have any opinions for how this one will turn out?

When I saw the pics for this Batman I jumped on it because I liked this suit over the tactical at the time and I missed the BvS Batman, however now seeing the Tac suit one and how awesome it is I'm wondering if I should wait or see if Sideshow is willing to transfer my PO and balance over to the Tac suit version since this doesn't look like it's releasing when they said it will...

Does anyone have any opinions for how this one will turn out?

I try to transfer balance.. they told me that couldn’t be done.

Regarding BATMAN .. I have both in pre order and as now I’m keeping the tac suit ... and will wait to see how does the other turn .. on final product. If the normal suit figure won’t be a great as the BvS one I will cancel this one .. and keep tac suit.

Talk to sideshow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess it's a possibility that the next "concept version" is a blue batman just like the posters

A LOT better than what we've seen before.
I've rarely seen such a difference between the pictures on HT's ads and the final product.
What looked like the worst Batman figure in a long time now looks real cool.
Still a pass for me as it doesn't add much to the BvS version.
Tac Suit all the way...

A LOT better than what we've seen before.
I've rarely seen such a difference between the pictures on HT's ads and the final product.
What looked like the worst Batman figure in a long time now looks real cool.
Still a pass for me as it doesn't add much to the BvS version.
Tac Suit all the way...

???

It isn't out yet

And we all buying it only for Affleck sculpt anyway so who give a damn about that figure ... :lol

Back