Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember with Endgame we have

Cap
Stealth Suit
Avengers 1 Suit
Endgame Suit
Maybe a Civilian Steve
Then Battle Damage Cap

Iron Man regular and battle damage with ahem can’t mention it due to spoiling
Thor 2 possibly 3 versions lol
Pepper Pots rescue suit
Battle Damage versions of everyone lol
Hulk professor in civilian gear
Hulk in battle suit
Everyone in Pym time travel Suits
The list goes on and on....

They still have time to catch up on DC right? [emoji38]

They got some Marvel flicks coming up like "Spider-man:Far from Home" and "Guardians of the Galaxy vol.3" (which is rumored to feature fan-fave Adam Warlock). As well the "Eternals" and the rumored "Black Widow" movie (plus what else? Maybe Black Panther 2. I think you might even see them make new figures from the Marvel/Disney+ TV shows like Falcon/Winter Soldier and WandaVision... yes, it's a lot of solo stuff, but it's enough to keep them busy. Plus the additional character or two that might show up in those movies (War Machine perhaps?)

Like someone said before - I'm sure they'll still be doing Iron Man figures! They haven't done all the suits yet!

And Star Wars...they still have lots of the OT and PT and the New Trilogy stuff to do. Including "The Mandalorian" TV show.

Hot Toys has plenty to keep themselves busy. If DC movies keep going on an upward trend...I'm sure they'll inclined to release more!
Yeah you are right they have those upcoming movies and shows I guess it depends on how many figures they decide to make from each of them. As far as their solo movies they seem to make 1 figure or at least a repaint or something along those lines. If they are smart they would go back and make as many figures as they can from the avengers movies since their popularity is throught the roof.

Sadly I think DC movies will take a back seat. With nothing major on the horizon we might not see anything new for a while. I doubt this joker movie will generate a figure I dont think the actor will sign off on his likeness. And based on the leaked pics of Birds of prey the costumes look more like cosplay . Wonder Woman 1984 looks to basicly the same outfit.So between aquaman man 2 in two years and batman whenever that happens its going to be a dry spell for DC unless they pick up some DC shows.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yeah you are right they have those upcoming movies and shows I guess it depends on how many figures they decide to make from each of them. As far as their solo movies they seem to make 1 figure or at least a repaint or something along those lines. If they are smart they would go back and make as many figures as they can from the avengers movies since their popularity is throught the roof.

Sadly I think DC movies will take a back seat. With nothing major on the horizon we might not see anything new for a while. I doubt this joker movie will generate a figure I dont think the actor will sign off on his likeness. And based on the leaked pics of Birds of prey the costumes look more like cosplay . Wonder Woman 1984 looks to basicly the same outfit.So between aquaman man 2 in two years and batman whenever that happens its going to be a dry spell for DC unless they pick up some DC shows.

That should give them a chance to go back and make some figures from the older movies. Returns Catwoman and Penguin, an improved Reeve Superman, Stamp Zod, Hackman Luthor, Romero Joker, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Begins Raas etc.

At 1/4 scale Keaton Batman, Nicholson Joker, Reeve Superman, Rises Bane and a BvS Batfleck would be amazing in this scale.

Obviously they won't make all of those but if they just picked a few it would make a lot of collectors very happy.

Also they have barely scratched the surface on the Arkham games. Catwoman, Harley, Riddler, Penguin, Scarecrow, Croc, Freeze, Nightwing, Robin, Origins Batman.

In short there are a ton of DC figures for Hot Toys to make regardless of any new movies.

You touched on another good point...a lot of their earlier MCU figures were undersized in comparison to their figures now, like the First Avenger Captain America and perhaps even Thor. Hot Toys redid a lot of the early Iron Man 1 & 2 armors as well... there is a chance they might redo some of the other Marvel Studios stuff if they feel so inclined to do so.

I wonder if sideshow will be taking my last flex payment for batman on the 15th.. I haven’t gotten a notice that the item is going to be late.....maybe it’s finally about to be released?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if sideshow will be taking my last flex payment for batman on the 15th.. I haven’t gotten a notice that the item is going to be late.....maybe it’s finally about to be released?

It's not been released in Hong Kong yet so no chance sadly. Seems like Flash will be next.

Usually they send the delay email 5 days prior to your final payment. Expect it around the 10th.

Mine was supposed to be on the 10th. Got the delay notice last week that it's pushed back to June 10th.

Good question..I wonder how much it will effect the prices of these figures. Instead of 269 I can imagine 320-360 price tags. That would be rough.

First of all Hong Kong and China are two seperate places being that hot toys ships and manufactures in Hong Kong it will have little or nothing to do with the tariffs. HK isn’t even communist so I doubt it will effect much.

these figures are all made in china though. doubt they get transferred to HK first before being sent out to respective countries.

First of all Hong Kong and China are two seperate places being that hot toys ships and manufactures in Hong Kong it will have little or nothing to do with the tariffs. HK isn’t even communist so I doubt it will effect much.

Says "Made in China" right on the box ... Hot Toys handles logistics but it ships from the Chinese warehouse. Do you have any idea how warehouse real estate costs in tiny Hong Kong island?

On my hopewell have is if they split up the tariff so some absorbed by HOt toys some by side show some by us or else we are getting g the whole thing. Which I thinsk will alter out habits entirely and reduce the number of figures we buy. Since everything else we buy is going up.

And I dont think they will ever reduce these tariffs they are here to stay they dont want to see China get richer so they will never remove these tariffs

any word on this guy releasing?

Im fairly new to hot toys and need a batman. really liked Affleck

I'm assuming the prices of the other Affleck pieces are pretty expensive

is this one my best bet? really like the head sculpt

Back