Hot Toys Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here. Friday at midnight PST right?

Yeah, Friday midnight. I'm hoping that since the movie is out this week they'll have the preorder up on Thursday, i know most dont like the changes made to the suit but it has kinda grown on me and since i sold off my bvs bats this is a no brainer for me.

Yeah, Friday midnight. I'm hoping that since the movie is out this week they'll have the preorder up on Thursday, i know most dont like the changes made to the suit but it has kinda grown on me and since i sold off my bvs bats this is a no brainer for me.

Actually i checked it’s 11:59 PST 11/17 so Friday into Saturday.

just waiting for this one to list - cant miss out again.

Yeah, I'm the same. Missed HT BvS Batman. I just saw the movie. I thought it was good.

The standard Batman suit looked fine to me in the movie. Sure there was a lot of darkness, but still I think it'll look great on the shelf. The tactical suit also looked good, but not miles better or anything IMO. If you're after something different then it certainly is the way to go.

Yeah, I'm the same. Missed HT BvS Batman. I just saw the movie. I thought it was good.

The standard Batman suit looked fine to me in the movie. Sure there was a lot of darkness, but still I think it'll look great on the shelf. The tactical suit also looked good, but not miles better or anything IMO. If you're after something different then it certainly is the way to go.

I'm assuming when in the tactical suit he had the goggles on most of the time?

Also, without giving anything away were the Superman parts good?

I'm assuming when in the tactical suit he had the goggles on most of the time?

Also, without giving anything away were the Superman parts good?

No actually with the tactical suit he only had goggles on some of the time. So there should be a good chance that the HT figure should be able to be displayed without (if they stay movie accurate).

Yes Superman was handled quite well I thought. Suit looked good. Very powerful though.

After seeing the movie, I'm not sure I want to collect the league anymore. As for Batfleck's tactical suit, there was nothing tactical about it in the movie.

It was alright, not bad, not great either. It was just my expectation for this to be an epic movie was set too high. I'd just really hope for an extended edition would be released on bluray.

oh well I'm not expecting too much out of this movie, I hope I still like Affleck and he sticks around for Justice League 2

oh well I'm not expecting too much out of this movie, I hope I still like Affleck and he sticks around for Justice League 2

There will be no JL 2. We will be lucky if he sticks around long enough to do his solo movie at least.

There will be no JL 2. We will be lucky if he sticks around long enough to do his solo movie at least.

I thought they were making one more movie after Justice League not necessarily Justice League 2 so now that's not happening either?

Things I have read online if I'm mistaken Affleck is contracted for three Suicide Squad was just a walk on it doesn't count but that doesn't mean that they won't pay him off for the last movie.

they even already preparing a new actor for the batman solo movie,

and seeing the respond for Justice League, looks like it's almost positive that Affleck will leave

Well I guess that's it then Affleck should know going in that the responses for these movies wasn't going to be that good, oh well least I got two and a half movies out
Of him.

Sucks that Affleck never got a good movie to be Batman in. What do you all think of Luke Evans in the role?
Luke-Evans-Bats.jpg

Back