Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered this from Sideshow, I like the flex payment plans, and BBTS and others getting figures so many months after release I don't want to wait. Plus I seem to always get these earlier with the flex payments, I almost always get a notice saying my item arrived early and asks if I wanna make the final payment early. I seemed to get Jedi Luke and Yondu weeks earlier than a lot of folks.

Add in reward points and you're good to go

Add in reward points and you're good to go

I almost always forget about those, mainly because most of mine or pre-orders so I haven't gotten the rewards points for a lot of these. That's just another great incentive. Saved me like $70 last year on the Tarkin/Vader 2 pack. Now I need to go check my points, thanks for reminding me!

I almost always forget about those, mainly because most of mine or pre-orders so I haven't gotten the rewards points for a lot of these. That's just another great incentive. Saved me like $70 last year on the Tarkin/Vader 2 pack. Now I need to go check my points, thanks for reminding me!

I have like $455 in RP right now.

I was thinking of dropping it on the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet but no external power source as well as it not being wearable made it unappealing.

I'm hoping for an Affleck Batmobile.

Ordered! Sucks that the next one will probably be out on Blu-Ray before this comes out though.

The 1/6 scale is a Kimber Warrior, but as a 1911 owner, I can tell you that the reason it looks off is the the grip frame is too wide front to back. (at least from those angles shown in the photos.) And the slide release is on the wrong side.
Maybe that's what HDGuy noticed? Aside from that,
ORDEREDORDEREDORDEREDORDEREDORDEREDORDEREDORDERED

Will definitely be getting this. The only thing that looks to be missing is a holster for the pistol(s).

Which pistol? He didn't have one for the Kimber. He carried in his waistband. You're probably right about the Glocks though.

He had a holster on his hip for the Glock 34, same for the P30L in the first film (he also had a couple of spare magazines in a holster on his belt)

I have like $455 in RP right now.

I was thinking of dropping it on the 1:1 Infinity Gauntlet but no external power source as well as it not being wearable made it unappealing.

I'm hoping for an Affleck Batmobile.

Holy cow, that is a s@#& ton! I have like $100 something pending and $16.00 currently to spend. The Infinity Gauntlet would be sick but understandable why you passed. I am saving my points in hopes they do a Cable figure from Deadpool 2 because I love Cable, if not I'll drop points on whatever random license like John Wick they get next, I've got enough Star Wars and Marvel pre-ordered as is.

I'm kinda confused on your view point. Lol So are you saying people don't know him that well and are unlikely to purchase the figure ?
What?! Seriously? How many people do you think will get him? He isn't exactly a PG mainstream character that flies off the shelves. This is John Wick m$therf%$cker!! John effin Wick!!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised he hasn't sold out yet.

Hot toys figures don't sell out for a long time anymore no matter how popular the character is and Wick certainly is less popular than most of the characters they take on. Nice to see them do something not connected to Disney though.

I'm kinda confused on your view point. Lol So are you saying people don't know him that well and are unlikely to purchase the figure ?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I think he means that John Wick isn't exactly mainstream (R-rated as opposed to PG) so it's a more refined market pool. That, and it was a chance to use a quote from the movie. (which I think you got)

I think he means that John Wick isn't exactly mainstream (R-rated as opposed to PG) so it's a more refined market pool. That, and it was a chance to use a quote from the movie. (which I think you got)

Oh, I was confused because that comment was from both sides of the spectrum. On on end he's saying Wick isn't mainstream, then on the other end, It's GODDAMN JOHN WICK (It'd be a no brainer to purchase this figure.). LOL. At least that's what I interpreted it as.

Back