Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI for anyone interested. It's on eBay for $20 just search 1/6 sledgehammer. Real metal.
b22f82c3cc82921b0e8ec05880e21948.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

FML he's a pain in the a$$ to pose[emoji35]. Anyone else have a difficult time with posing him?IDK, maybe its just me... I was going to return him back to side show for a refund but I know I'll be kicking myself in the a$$ later if I go through with it. So I gave him another shot and almost gave up again! But I finally found a pose I'm happy with... rant over.

I also did the beard mod to go for that "Fuller" look. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
ca6b06b99d2a646a7280fa194ea48d69.jpg

Last edited:
FML he's a pain in the a$$ to pose[emoji35]. Anyone else have a difficult time with posing him?IDK, maybe its just me... I was going to return him back to side show for a refund but I know I'll be kicking myself in the a$$ later if I go through with it. So I gave him another shot and almost gave up again! But I finally found a pose I'm happy with... rant over.

I also did the beard mod to go for that "Fuller" look. Not sure how I feel about that yet.
ca6b06b99d2a646a7280fa194ea48d69.jpg
Yeah you have to work the arms (mainly the shoulders to get it into poses that look good). As i said the suit sleeves are the issue since it stops you from making full movements in the area if they made room in the sleeves it would have had better articulation then what we have now. You have to also be careful not to tare the stitching at the arms when you do move them, I will post pics later to show what i did.

Yeah you have to work the arms (mainly the shoulders to get it into poses that look good). As i said the suit sleeves are the issue since it stops you from making full movements in the area if they made room in the sleeves it would have had better articulation then what we have now. You have to also be careful not to tare the stitching at the arms when you do move them, I will post pics later to show what i did.
That's exactly what I was worried about, the stitching... I even took his coat off which actually allowed me to pick his arms up higher a bit more. Then put the coat back on after messing around with the arm movement. I'll probably give up on trying to pose him a certain way in the future because I'll eventually break a joint or something.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I was worried about, the stitching... I even took his coat off which actually allowed me to pick his arms up higher a bit more. Then put the coat back on after messing around with the arm movement. I'll probably give up on trying to pose him a certain way in the future because I'll eventually break a joint or something.

I think you can get away with the resting pose like before he lifts the shotgun or rifle to take aim. And keeping the arms down with the pistols, maybe (if you work the arm) a regular aiming pose with the pistols but that's it. HT made the sleeves to tight around the bicep and shoulders, so not much can be done Unless you buy a custom outfit like Yunsil's or even look for alternatives, or just leave it in a museum pose.

Thanks guys!

Right now I'm trying to decide whether to get this cool custom tactical belt made by Gustavo Ponce on FB. I really love the look on him but not sure if it's something I want bad enough to pay an extra $80 for...

68423743_410553959582355_3574892290541355008_n.jpg

Thanks guys!

Right now I'm trying to decide whether to get this cool custom tactical belt made by Gustavo Ponce on FB. I really love the look but not sure if it's something I really need to have...

View attachment 464242
Definitely depends on how you feel about "screen" accuracy. Cant remember at the moment, but He does put on a belt with ammo attachments in the catacombs scene right?? I've been thinking about buying these dogs to pose with my figure but not 100% sure since they're not his dogs and I dont recall JW in control of these dogs in the movie(parabellum) but they're still cool companion pieces to the figure.
de7a676c38cb7ebb9f4ccc612c55b63c.jpg

Back