Hot Toys John Wick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Bourne but he doesn't require a high quality tailored suit. Wouldn't spend $240 on him, I put together a figure using the OSK sculpt for around $100.

Wait. Keanu's biggest phenomenon since the matrix, ushering in a Keanu renaissance, numerous third party attempts at merchandizing the character, and people clamoring for more films?

Yeah, let's take the sidekick chick from MI instead.

I care about Ethan Hunt. I'd buy all 6 versions. But that'll never happen.

Looks like Supermad Toys are doing an Ethan Hunt soon.
239624E7-67F8-4502-9BDF-2617D5840D68.jpeg

Pretty psyched for this figure to release I'm just sad that Hot Toys didn't seize the opportunity to include a dog as an accessory. Seemed like a pretty obvious choice.

My exact thoughts. Says no fan base for John Wick then names characters NO ONE cares about. Lmao.

No fan base for Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt? I find that hard to believe. The first three Bourne films are some of the finest from that genre. I'd love HT to do a Bourne figure as much as I can't wait to get this John Wick figure.

No fan base for Jason Bourne or Ethan Hunt? I find that hard to believe. The first three Bourne films are some of the finest from that genre. I'd love HT to do a Bourne figure as much as I can't wait to get this John Wick figure.

Enterbay had a solid Jason Bourne a long while back ...

Enterbay-JasonBourne-06.jpg

It was the Enterbay RM-4 Body (which had a Bourne headsculpt) and separate black get-up. Simple. But looks great (I have one).

SnakeDoc

I don't understand why noone mentioned Robert McCall from Equalizer movies.
Sadly over the past few years many custom hs/guns are on the market for JW but not for RM.
He and John Wick are similar characters (ex military on a hell-revenge path) each one with his deadly skill set.
Jason Bourne (rogue) and Ethan Hunt (active/rogue), were/still not officially retired operatives like John and Robert.
I saw a few days ago the 2ond Equalizer movie which was even better that the 1st which was really good.
I doubt Hot Toys would tackle McCall, but I would be more than happy if another company make this character (official or not).

Because out of all those people, only Wick killed people with a ****ing pencil!
I don't understand why noone mentioned Robert McCall from Equalizer movies.
Sadly over the past few years many custom hs/guns are on the market for JW but not for RM.
He and John Wick are similar characters (ex military on a hell-revenge path) each one with his deadly skill set.
Jason Bourne (rogue) and Ethan Hunt (active/rogue), were/still not officially retired operatives like John and Robert.
I saw a few days ago the 2ond Equalizer movie which was even better that the 1st which was really good.
I doubt Hot Toys would tackle McCall, but I would be more than happy if another company make this character (official or not).

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

McCall is a real world, ex-military operative with extensive training. He's also older. Therefore, The Equalizer is more about finesse. Also, if you encounter him, you don't know who he is. John Wick, however, is brute fvcking force, over-the-top stylized action, and if you see him, you know him, and you're more than likely going to die. McCall gives you a choice, Wick gives you a moment for final thoughts. A loose comparison between the two would be:
Robert McCall is closer to James Bond while
John Wick is closer to The Kingsman. And before anybody asks, I enjoy The Equalizer, John Wick, James Bond, and The Kingsman movies. But I will say that I think Edward Woodward was a little classier. ;)

I always associate edward woodward with the character callen, a colder version of the equalizer.

Dunno I'd buy a figure, but I'm a big fan of the originally contained Bourne Trilogy, in particular Identity. Have only watched the Equalizer the once, on Netflix. I periodically rewatch Man On Fire though. Really dug the vibe it inspired with the game Max Payne 3..

I always associate edward woodward with the character callen, a colder version of the equalizer.

I remember those shows. A 1/6 Edward Woodward would be awesome. I have always wanted a 1/6 Patrick McGoohan from the Sixties TV show The Prisoner.

I managed to get a new head for my custom John Wick. I love the slick backed hair version.

Attachments

• 20180929_153536-1.jpg
    20180929_153536-1.jpg
    346.4 KB · Views: 358
Back