Hot Toys - IT: Chapter 2 1/6 scale Pennywise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw chapter two yesterday in IMAX.
was fun but yeah not as good as chapter 1 but we all knew that was going to be the case as the biggest thing about first was the kids and interactions and coming of age aspect that was done so well.

as for the figure it looks good but still prefer QMX as it does not mould the hair

I adored Chapter Two. I'm really eager to pre-order this figure now, i've seen some people say there's a chance it could be cancelled if we don't hear anything soon is that true? Is that a common thing Hot Toys do then? The movie is about to make insane money, I'm not sure why they would pass the chance of a hit figure.

Nobody knows anything or has insider info from Hot Toys, anytime you hear stuff like that it's just speculation so don't pay too much attention to it. HT seems to put things up for preorder at random.

I adored Chapter Two. I'm really eager to pre-order this figure now, i've seen some people say there's a chance it could be cancelled if we don't hear anything soon is that true? Is that a common thing Hot Toys do then? The movie is about to make insane money, I'm not sure why they would pass the chance of a hit figure.

With the film opening up with over $100 million this weekend, id say HT are beyond stupid if they don?t release it.

They just put the cosbaby version up on Facebook! Hopefully the 1/6th follows soon

No way will it be that cheap. 2 headsculpts, accessories, that base. I mean John Wick was a guy in a suit with guns and it was $243. I'd say it would creep close to $300

Not just a guy. That guy is John Wick. I saw him kill three men with a horse....a fooockin horse. Who the fooock does that?

:lol

99f4282215bbface4030e95d818b0dd7.gif

Think they've been delaying the figure preorder a week or so due to it coming with some spoilers for Chapter 2?

Back