• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Iron Monger Sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T'Challa

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello I'm selling a few pieces. Both were bought brand new, I only took them out for inspection, and the plastic hasn't been removed from atlas's arms. They were never posed at all, they were put immediately back into their boxes. I'm shipping only in the U.S. this time, it just cost too much to ship internationally. I'm pricing these to sale. And buyer is to pay for Paypal fees, I want the exact amount. If you have any questions send me a message.

Hot Toys Iron Monger Sold

It is a new figure I bought it sealed and unopened. I just opened it to inspect it and remove the batteries. My intentions for this piece was to keep it boxed and mint. The figure has never been displayed or posed, I did check all the lights to see if they worked which they did and I took the batteries out right afterwards. It does have the common cracks in the cap part of the ball joints in the legs, all of these have that issue. The box does have a ding in the upper corner as you can see in the picture, it was like that upon removing it from it's brown shipper

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Igor and Threezero Atlas for sale

This is a steal for Atlas; if I didn't have one already I would jump on it.

I know man and so is Igor, I guess this is the wrong time of the year to start selling. Since it's getting close to Christmas, I guess funds are tight now. Lol!

Dropping the price on these two figures for a few days, if I don't get any interest in them I'll just keep them.

Hot Toys Igor has been sold.

Added Hot Toys Iron Monger

Re: Hot Toys Iron Monger and Threezero Atlas for sale

Obviously I don't know the circumstances but I do hope you're happy about not selling Atlas. It's one hell of a toy.

Re: Hot Toys Iron Monger and Threezero Atlas for sale

No I just decided to keep it, I let my emotions get in the way. Lol! On that note I'm still selling my Iron Monger. I'm dropping the price on it too.

Back