• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI, Medicom custom Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mkcc30

Super Freak
Reaction score
Needing to raise funds to compensate for expenditures due to the Tornado that hit here where i live (Joplin, MO).

I have the following for sale:

Hot toys the dark knight batman loose SOLD

Figure is like new was kept in detolf case. It has no oil leakage and is from the corrected batch. It is loose and does not come with box, stands, guns, extra hands. It has both heads, mouths, tool for PERS system, backpack. Great figure at awesome price so grab it! $300 shipped I will email you pics just ask....for some reason i can't get them on here and i do not have the time nor patience to figure it out.

Hot Toys 1/6 12" Terminator 2 T2 T-800 body

Great shape no loose joints.
$110 Shipped priority domestically SOLD

HT IM MK VI: SOLD

New just removed for inspection and replaced, will ship in brown HT shipper box. No pics it is what it is and everything is there and works great. :)

$255 SHIPPED DOMESTICALLY

Sideshow
12" Van Helsing (1 of only 500 with exclusive Shurikens)
12" Legolas...............................................................
12" Aragorn...............................................................

ALL SOLD

All the above will ship with box and are in Mint condition and very poseable (no loose joints) they were display only in smoke free home.

Also have this:

12" Medicom Punisher RAH lightly customized with trenchcoat, leather pants and boots plus a bunch of extra weapons that i will put together and ship....................................................................$60 shipped

HT Royce:

Fig is mint with box and was removed for inspection and replaced the only thing is the front clip for the Shotgun strap broke, easy fix i'm sure.

SOLD

Last edited:
Hot Toys Royce 1/6th Predators

Just got it but selling to fund T2 T-800 purchase:

Fig is mint with box and was removed for inspection and replaced the only thing is the front clip for the Shotgun strap broke, easy fix i'm sure.

$160 shipped

Re: 12" Legolas, Aragorn, Helsing, Punisher RAH Custom, HT Royce 1/6th Predator

Threads merged as per Commerce Rules.

I added what I could into the title but feel free to change it to whatever suits you :duff
x :peace

To the top, briefly i'm sure.....

good prices people surely somebody wants this stuff?

top it off................

Uno mas tiempo...........

Back