Hot Toys - IRON MAN - MARK II PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped out yesterday, it'll be here Firday. Here is the odd thing, I was never charged... this is either very good, or very bad.

Never mind, the charged just showed up.

I hope they ship this to me by Friday so I can get it by next week.

Me too! They had done a pre-authorize/hold a couple days ago, but waited so long the hold didn't become a charge, and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice! So odd...

I hope they ship this to me by Friday so I can get it by next week.

Me too! They had done a pre-authorize/hold a couple days ago, but waited so long the hold didn't become a charge, and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice! So odd...

Same here! What gives :confused:

If mine ships tonight, I can get it by Friday. But if it ships tomorrow, I have to wait all the way till Monday :(

You guys wanna hear something Awesome!? I received my Mark II today and his leg fell off!! :woo :mad:

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

:monkey3

so i got my Mark II today. just pure awesomeness didnt think i was gonna like this one more than the Mark III but the more i look at it the more it looks like it will
here are some pics for you guys, sorry for the blurry pics.

DSCN0916.jpg

DSCN0907.jpg

DSCN0904.jpg

DSCN0905.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

both the Mark III and Mark II

DSCN0928.jpg

DSCN0929.jpg

Sideshow made me feel special cause this note was in the shipping box:D
DSCN0930.jpg

^ Nice pics! I wish every collectibles company would include a thank you card with my purchases, it'd make me feel extra special...

Maybe tomorrow, I'm crushed right now *sigh*.

That blows. You weren't the only one who had this problem. I think another user here had a broken leg on his MKII if I remember correctly. HT better tighten up that QC lest they want word of mouth to turn...sour.

so i got my Mark II today. just pure awesomeness didnt think i was gonna like this one more than the Mark III but the more i look at it the more it looks like it will
here are some pics for you guys, sorry for the blurry pics.

DSCN0916.jpg

Congrats!!!

how exactly are you being "screwed over"? :confused:

Umm, 2 people order something at the same time; one already has the item in hand while the other hasn't even been charged for it much less shipped it,regardless of the fact both were told charges would start going through 8 days ago?

Seems like someone is getting screwed to me.

It's like waiting a week to pay a seller on ebay because they won't send you an invoice. It's annoying, unprofessional and rude.

I'm surprised to see this starting to happen with Sideshow because I've been ordering from them for years now and they were always pretty on schedule when they said they would start charging me.

This is a Hot Toys figure that has got to be a very limited shipment for them.
A company of their caliber should not take over a full week to charge and ship such a small number of items,period.

Back