1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-ordered this today. Really like the look. This will be my only Thor. Hope the eye patch is removable.

just out of curiosity, why do you want to remove the eye patch? I know some ppl dont care about movie accuracy and what not

The eye-patch is removable. The description states it's magnetic. I can see why some would want him without the patch.

1. All other toys indicate he has two eyes at some point in the movie.
2. Some collectors/fans would want the headsculpt for the Thor Ragnarok version. You know, without the gladiator stripes.

The eye-patch is removable. The description states it's magnetic. I can see why some would want him without the patch.

2. Some collectors/fans would want the headsculpt for the Thor Ragnarok version. You know, without the gladiator stripes.
Def getting this thor dor the eye patch. Love that look so much... And may get the hs for my thor ragnarok without the red paint.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

So apparently from what I'm hearing..Thor and Thanos will have the most screentime in IW. Maybe I should pick this up then.

Anyone else get the feeling in the latest trailer that Rocket has a man-crush on Thor? The way he looked at him, haha!

3162018100412PM_4.jpg

It's officially confirmed that THor will have 2 blue eyes in the movie.

So the question is if his right eye is his own eye? Or someone (a god or something) dies and he gets his/her eyes? Whose? Hawkeye, Bucky and Cap has blue eyes. Maybe? Or his own God brother Loki? Most possible.

On the other hand if it's his own eye so why he's wearing an eyepatch?

Also his new hammer (Thunderbreaker) can be made from Groot's part. Which one? In the figure photos we can see his arms and legs. So? Oh please no!

Last edited:
Yea not sure that makes it official...I hope it does lol...in the comics thorns hammer has the power to heal...even heal missing limbs so my theory would be when we see him power up in the trailer that just released...he will be healed

Small detail but I don't remember a scar with the eye at the end of Ragnarok. I guess chicks dig scars lol

I don't remember either, or then if he had one, it was hardly noticeable...

As for your theory, I hate to admit it, but it is true... at least for me! Hemsworth's not my type but Thor definitely looks sexier with the eyepatch and the scar! I even wish the scar was much uglier than that :lol

Anyone else get the feeling in the latest trailer that Rocket has a man-crush on Thor? The way he looked at him, haha!

And there was me thinking I had way too much imagination when it came to man-crushes... well, you clearly surpassed me there! :rotfl

I, very reluctantly, have already started to toy with the idea of getting the two pack for Rocket and Groot purely because I want him with both Thor and the Guardians. Maybe I can snag just the base body, suit, and flat feet and build a second out of the remaining parts from my deluxe. Without seeing the movie I already am committed to this little trifecta getting their own Detolf cube.

Again, not official confirmation. Official confirmation would be a screen grab from the film or marvel making a statement. Sorry mate. It’s liks me putting a picture of the blue mk3 or the black mk7 figure and saying that’s official confirmation. Same company.

Is it more likely that it’s accuratw based on the amount of stuff, sure. Still not official.

Neither of these where in the movies...just a couple examples to illustrate what I mean. Toys are often good indicators of what will happen but are also not always accurate so it’s not official confirmation.

44600AE9-4A7F-40A3-8033-7A06BAB86FF1.jpegEB43F063-CF22-46E7-A8B1-AA960B2EDB39.jpeg

Again, not official confirmation. Official confirmation would be a screen grab from the film or marvel making a statement. Sorry mate. It’s liks me putting a picture of the blue mk3 or the black mk7 figure and saying that’s official confirmation. Same company.

Is it more likely that it’s accuratw based on the amount of stuff, sure. Still not official.

Neither of these where in the movies...just a couple examples to illustrate what I mean. Toys are often good indicators of what will happen but are also not always accurate so it’s not official confirmation.

View attachment 400020View attachment 400021

But there's a difference between your examples and mine. Your examples are totally deleted designs from the movie or never used. But Thor design is the same with movie.

And also they have a thor figure with eyepatch.

3162018100521PM_21.jpg

And if you think about HT's magnetized and removable eyepatch this looks more official to me.

Again, not official. As for one set being deleted designs and the other not...movies not out yet so it could be the case with Thor. It’s not official until the movie comes out, sorry.

For all we know they got early footage and made the one with no patch then found out it had a patch. The joker Batman came out before the film so no one knew it was an unused design till the film came out. So you could have easily posted photos of the cosbaby, the 1/6 figure, the funko pop and so on an claimed it was official. Then it wasn’t like that in the movie...so not so official.

Last edited:
just out of curiosity, why do you want to remove the eye patch? I know some ppl dont care about movie accuracy and what not

This sums it up nicely:

Back