1/6 Hot Toys - Infinity War - Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this figure is one of my favorites so im always posing him. I was posing him next to other IW figures and noticed that he's not in scale WTH he's actually shorter than Ironman and Dr. Strange. Now that I've seen it I can't unsee it! now im looking for ways to make Thor taller SM.H

So this figure is one of my favorites so im always posing him. I was posing him next to other IW figures and noticed that he's not in scale WTH he's actually shorter than Ironman and Dr. Strange. Now that I've seen it I can't unsee it! now im looking for ways to make Thor taller SM.H

Doctor Strange is taller than Thor?

I actually need some of those pegs to make him taller than IW Cap. Is there a shorter peg to use for cap & strange?

I actually need some of those pegs to make him taller than IW Cap. Is there a shorter peg to use for cap & strange?

To make the legs shorter, you need to remove the extension it has at the end of the regular. You can appreciate here in the pic of the IW Cap where the extender begins. Remove that and use the extenders suggested by Blinguskahn or you will not be able to attach the boots to the body.

HT3512-2.jpg

I also bought this yesterday, but what about the eye effect? with that blue in it or something?

If it interests people, I take commissions to the painting of the axe bad tomato and strengthen the handle :wink1:

Definitely going to hit you up in a month or so when i get some more money in. You've done an amazing job

So is it really necessary to reinforce the Bad Tomato axe like that? I just got mine in and the plastic doesn't seem particularly soft. Or does it start to droop after a while anyway?

So is it really necessary to reinforce the Bad Tomato axe like that? I just got mine in and the plastic doesn't seem particularly soft. Or does it start to droop after a while anyway?

Honestly just depends on how you have him hold it. If you have him hold it down, ive seen some bend over time.

But for me? Ive had him in this pose since day one months ago now.20190609_135426.jpg

Hasnt dipped an inch. So having him hold it high and relatively up right is the way to go. Such a great addition to an already stellar figure

Back